In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Thank you for registering for our first annual event. Unfortunately with the covid19 we will not be able to host our event this year. We would like to invite you to run the event virtually and post your results. For those that ordered he amazing end of summer shirt we will be sending you an email of where to collect your shirt in the coming week.
We will be sending an email outlining all the items to be able to accomplish the virtual run.
Let us know if you have any questions
Additional race information can be found at http://Edragonpro.net.
This is an event put on by E-Dragon Productions to get you to come enjoy the end of the summer with some exercise and fresh air. This event will be free for all runners and will be hosted at Pearsall Park with a nice out and back course.
Highlights of this event.
1. Runners can start between 7am to 8am or when you feel it is safe for you to run
2. We do not require for you to wear a masks but it is definitely recommended. If you feel sick or have signs of sickness please stay at home
3. There will be a self serve waterstop at 1 mile in the course, Please bring your own receptacle or water bottle
4. There will be no Chip timing but we will have an official segment where you will see how you stack against the competition on strava.
5. The first 100 Runners to register will receive a free shirt. After the first 100 it will be an optional buy for 6.50.
6. We will have medals from our previous race that you can receive for your accomplishments.
7. This event will be a family friendly event with music and lots of run and strollers are welcomed as well as pets. Strollers must be able to stay to the left side and let other people pass. Pets must be on a leach and be very friendly around other people and animals.
8. You can make an optional donation to street2feet a non profit Organization on the website and you can bring any lightly used shoes and clothing items to the race. All donations help their mission to be able to continue to do what they do with their amazing program. Visit their website for further information street2feet.org
Thank you for joining us and we hope you will join us on future runs.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.