In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
. 8:00am Opening Ceremonies
· Approximately 8:15am – 2.5K Hike
· 5K Run (chip timed)
• 2.5K Hike (not timed)
• 5K Run (chip timed)
• Warm up with Zumba/Cool down with Yoga
• Overflow parking will be at West Campus High School (5622 Ray Ellison Blvd)
• Shuttle service will be available starting at 7 am to take participants to and from the park
• Pride Hike & 5K participants will receive a shirt (while supplies last)
• Race day registration (very limited) will start promptly at 6:45am and end at 7:45am
• Awesome inflatables for the whole family
• Packet pick up will be available on race day starting at 6:45am
There will be an award for the overall winner of the race!
2.5 Mile Hike: https://www.plotaroute.com/route/2254280
McFarlin Tennis Center (1503 San Pedro Ave) on Wednesday 6.7.23 from 11-7pm, and on Thursday at Barrera Fitness Center (5800 Historic Old Hwy 90) Thursday 6.8.23 from 11-7pm
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.
Thank you! Your message was posted to Facebook.