In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto. If you still have issues after this, please contact us.
About: Tour de Las Misiones is a one of a kind opportunity to visit and learn about San Antonio’s historic Missions. This Bike Ride, Walk and Run will feature tour guide escorts. All events will begin and end at Mission Park Pavilion.
What to Expect After the Bike Ride, Walk & Run.
Finisher Commemorative Medal, Collectible T-Shirt, and Goodie Bag. Collectible passport to the San Antonio Missions.
Photos will be posted at www.worldheritagefestival.org
Music and complimentary food and beverages will be served after the Bike Ride, Walk and Run for registered participants.
Organized in partnership with San Antonio River Authority, Bexar County and America’s Volksport Association. Tour de Las Misiones logistics provided by IAAP.
Mission Park Pavilion,
6030 Padre Drive,
San Antonio, TX 78214
Time: 8 a.m.
Thursday September 5, 2019
From 4:00 p.m.- 7:00 p.m.
and Friday September 6, 2019 from 4:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
at Mission Branch Library, 3134 Roosevelt Ave.
Registration Fees - Plus Online FEES - ( No Refunds!)
• Bike Ride: Adults 18 & up - $35 before Aug. 10 or $45 after Aug. 10 (Youth 12 to 17 - $20 flat rate, Youth 5 to 11 - $15 flat rate
• 5K/10K Run- Adults 18 & up - $30 before Aug. 10 or $40 after Aug. 10 (Youth 17 & under - $15 flat rate)
• 5K/10K Walk - Adults 18 & up - $25 before Aug. 10 or $35 after Aug. 10 ( Youth 17 & under - $15 flat rate, 5 & under – Free)
NOTE: All participants must register. Age group pricing is automatically applied at check-out.
There is a small processing fee per registration (not per person) so plan to register your family and friends at the same time!
Bike Ride, Run and Walk.
About: Tour de Las Misiones is a one of a kind opportunity to visit and learn about San Antonio’s historic Missions. This Bike Ride, Walk and Run will feature enlightening activities throughout your chosen course. All events will begin and end at Mission Park Pavilion.
• 7, 14, or 22 Mile Bike Ride is a narrated tour that will take you through designated Missions.
• 7 Miles: San Jose and San Juan
• 14 Miles: Alamo, Concepcion and San Jose
•. 22 Miles: Alamo, Concepcion, San Jose, San Juan and Espada
• 5K & 10K Walk is an organized and leisurely tour through the scenic River Walk: Mission Reach and Mission San Jose. Organized in partnership with America’s Walking Club (AVA).
• 5K & 10K Run is a chipped timed race through the scenic trails of the Mission Reach and Southside of San Antonio.
Tour Of The Missions 5K/10K turn by turn directions:
Start at Mission County Park on the parking lot going NW as if exiting the park
Left turn into the walk path to Padre Drive
Left turn on Padre Drive
Right turn on the trail to San Jose Mission
Cross San Jose Drive
Enter San Jose Mission grounds to exit on the other side
Cross San Jose Drive and stay on the road that its used for busses parking
Take Napier Ave. to Padre Drive
Cross Padre Drive to the River Walk
Left turn on the River Walk (the rest of the route for the 5K/10K is on the River Walk)
Right turn across the bridge to go on the other side of the SA River
The route is now on the Acequia Trail going south
The 5K turn-around is approximately at the 2 mile mark.
The 10K continues on the Acequia Trial for 1.55 miles to the Turn-Around
Right turn after crossing the bridge on the River Walk
Left turn to enter Mission County Park to the finish at the parking lot
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?