In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto. If you still have issues after this, please contact us.
Mission Park Pavilion,
6030 Padre Drive,
San Antonio, TX 78214
Time: 8 a.m.
September 6 and 7 at
Alamo Beer Company,
202 Lamar, SA, TX 78202,
from 4-7 p.m.
5K Route/Map: http://iaapweb.com/pdf/18/heritagefestival5k.pdf
10K Route/Map: http://iaapweb.com/pdf/18/heritagefestival10k.pdf
Paper registration form: http://iaapweb.com/pdf/18/worldfestival2018.pdf
Registration Fees - Plus Online FEES - ( No Refunds!)
• Walk: Adults 18 & up $15; Youth 17 and under $5
• Bike Ride: Adults 18 & up $35; Youth 12 to 17 $15 and 5 to 11 $5
• Run: Adults 18 & up $30; Youth 12 to 17 $15
• Family Packages For Bike Ride Only: Family of 4 = $120
NOTE: All participants must register. Age group pricing is automatically applied at check-out.
There is a small processing fee per registration (not per person) so plan to register your family and friends at the same time!
Bike Ride, Run and Walk.
About: Tour de Las Misiones is a one of a kind opportunity to visit and learn about San Antonio’s historic Missions. This Bike Ride, Walk and Run will feature enlightening activities throughout your chosen course. All events will begin and end at Mission Park Pavilion.
• 7, 14, or 22 Mile Bike Ride is a narrated tour that will take you through designated Missions.
• 7 Miles: San Jose and San Juan
• 14 Miles: Alamo, Concepcion and San Jose
•. 22 Miles: Alamo, Concepcion, San Jose, San Juan and Espada
• 5K & 10K Walk is an organized and leisurely tour through the scenic River Walk: Mission Reach and Mission San Jose. Organized in partnership with America’s Walking Club (AVA).
• 5K & 10K Run is a chipped timed race through the scenic trails of the Mission Reach and Southside of San Antonio.
What to Expect After the Bike Ride & Walk
Finisher Commemorative Medal, Collectible T-Shirt, and Goodie Bag guaranteed to the first 500 registered participants before August 31st. Collectible passport to the San Antonio Missions. Photos will be posted at worldheritagefestival.org. Music and complimentary food and beverages will be served after the Bike Ride and Walk for registered participants.
Organized in partnership with San Antonio River Authority and Bexar County and America’s Volksport Association.Tour de Las Misiones logistics provided by IAAP.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?