1. There will be limited race-day registration.
2. There will be LIMITED race-day packet pickup – please make every effort to pick up your packet before race day, or have someone pick up your packet for you. No ID required - we trust you ;-).
3. There will be a loose group start process - we ask that you stand 4 to 6 feet away from others around you.
4. There will be NO race transportation of Team Relay runners from Start to Relay Exchange Point, and back to the Finish line. Each runner must be responsible for his or her own transportation from the Starting line to the Relay Exchange Point (located at the Water/Aid Station in Sewall's Point) and back to the Finish line.
5. There will be LIMITED portable toilets on site. Each runner is responsible for managing his or her own bathroom needs, and park bathrooms will be available for those who need such facilities. Please practice suitable hygiene! Portable toilets will be located at the start and finish lines, and at the water stop/aid station located at approximately 4.6 miles and 9.2 miles.
6. There will be JUST ONE ON-COURSE WATER OR AID STATION, located approximately at 4.6 Miles and at 9.2 Miles, where runners will pass by going into and coming out of Sewall's Point. Each runner will be personally responsible for his or her own hydration needs at all other places on the course during the event.
7. At the finish line, as each runner finishes, he or she will be handed a sealed individual bottle of water. There will be some post-race food options available.
8. Please practice social distancing in the finish line area after you finish the race. Although not required, you are encouraged to use a face mask if you so choose. The Awards Ceremony will take place approximately 9:30 AM, so that most or all award winners will have finished.
9. Runners will utilize residential streets, sidewalks and access paths - all major street crossings will have police providing traffic control, and runners must follow the directions of police and race volunteers or course marshals.