In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto. If you still have issues after this, please contact us.
2019 TriSumter Route
· Take a left out of the Aquatics Center parking lot onto Lafayette Dr.
· Left turn from Lafayette Dr. onto Manning Ave.
· Turn around point at Love Church right at the county line.
· Right turn from Manning Ave. onto S. Lafayette Dr.
· Right turn into the Aquatics Center Parking Lot
· Turn left out of South Hope Center parking lot onto Red Bay Rd.
· Continue down Red Bay passing water stations and crossing over the railroad track’s until you come to a police cruiser blocking the road
· Right turn onto Habitat Dr.
· Continue down Habitat until you find a table, Volunteers and Police Assistance. Runners will run a U-turn back up Red Bay in same lane on the outside portion of the lane to The Aquatics Center. They will finish the last 100 yards of the race on the side walk taking the runners directly into the finish lane.