In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Triathlon = Swim + Bike + Run!
Participants snake through the short course (25-yard lengths) of the pool.
There will be ample water safety support in the water. If you feel tired during the swim, just roll onto your back and relax, then resume swimming when you feel ready.
· Safety First - Hard shell helmets must be worn and fastened before leaving the transition area.
· Stay to the RIGHT, and let faster bikes PASS on the LEFT.
· No headphones and earbuds.Some of the bike course is open to traffic, and police or pink-shirt volunteers are stationed at every turn.
· There are plenty of volunteers and directional signs for guidance, but please be familiar with the course. We recommend biking or driving the course with your child prior to race day.
· Bike support is available before the race.
The run is a flat residential course.
The course is well marked with directional signs at every turn and is staffed with volunteers.
No headphones or earbuds, please. If you feel tired, walk.
Click the icon below to download the attached PDF.