In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
We are starting to see light at the end of the tunnel of this COVID19 thing as to races. However this race we decided to make a judgement call on. We felt with this being a first year race and the logistics of that plus all the restrictions on COVID19 plus all the extra expenses due to COVID19 (1/4 the amount of racers on a bus), plus the lack of time we have to promote this first year race, plus the race director having to work a full time job in addition to this job, we felt it was not economically feasible to host this race in 2020. We are already planning on 2021. A first year race is a lot of work because you have a lot of first time coordination and permits. We do not feel we can do it properly with the time being against us and only having 45 days to make this happen. Though this is a personal decision and not that of the agencies directly it is directly based on COVID19 this year. This race cost is around $10,000 and we do not feel we can get a lot this year due to restrictions and time delay. We hope you understand. We have created some free options for you with this race.