In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
When we originally launched the Conquer COVID-19 Virtual Run we thought it was going to be a quick fight. COVID has proven to be a tenacious little bugger and so we are keeping this race open till. Get your memorable virtual Conquer COVID-19 medal while they last.
Participants will receive:
The COVID-19 Virtual Race will be benefiting your favorite local running stores. A portion of the proceeds from the virtual race will be donated to a running store of your choice.
International Participants will need to pay additional shipping costs.
1. Register to run the virtual marathon, half, 10K, or 5K.
2. Run or walk responsibly! You can run indoors, outdoors, or even on your treadmill.
3. Don’t forget to report your time to be added to our Conquer COVID-19 Virtual Results. The results are just for fun but see where you rank. Submit your Results >
4. Registration ends December 31, 2021 and spots are limited!
5. Don’t forget to show off your achievement by sharing your photos and tagging us @runtasticevents and using #ConquerCovid19 on social media.
6. Swag will be shipped out after registration.
Additional race information can be found at https://runtasticevents.com/runtastic-virtual/.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.