In order to use RunSignUp, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto. If you still have issues after this, please contact us.
This event is a Run/Walk 5K to benefit the Cahrlottesville Derby Dames.
SWAG and PRIZES!!!
· Awesome Prizes for overall Female and Male
· Finisher’s under 27 Minutes will receive a Special Surprise Prize!
· All Finishers over 21 receive a Commemorative Wine Glass and Wine Sampling (BRING ID! NO ID NO SAMPLING, NO EXCEPTIONS!)
· Inaugural $27/5K Shirt at Packet pickup. (Registrants after Nov 4th can not be guaranteed a shirt..)
Packet Pickup and onsite Registration will be November 15th and 16th - 5pm-8pm @ Champion Brewery. 324 6th St SE, Charlottesville, VA 22902
There will be NO Registration the Morning of the event.
The Charlottesville Derby Dames (CDD) recently took silver at the WFTDA Continental Cup - North America Eastin Kalamazoo, MI on August 17-19th 2018. Please join us for a day of challenge and fun to celebrate our win and raise money for travel funds!
Why and What is the 27/5 ?
All WFTDA Players have to pass the Minimum Skills Requirements for eligibility to participate in Sanctioned Bouts. Affectionately called the “27/5” this skill requires a skater to complete 27 laps of a derby track in less than 5 minutes. 98 percent of skaters consider this the hardest test! (The other 2 percent are superheros or something.)
The Charlottesville Derby Dames (CDD) are a 501(c)(3) non-profit roller derby organization that focuses on promoting sportsmanship and community by providing an alternative form of fitness and entertainment to the city of Charlottesville and surrounding counties. We believe that every person has a place within our league, no matter their gender, gender identity or expression, sexuality, race, ethnicity, ability (including athletic or skating), culture, language, socioeconomic status, marital status, or philosophical beliefs.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
Join this event and invite your friends on Facebook.