In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
This is just a simple, just for fun, around the block 5k here in Lake Holiday, no mass start event, no prizes. Start and finish will be at Country Club Park on Country Club Drive (see map link below, which is close to the park, but not exact!). Race will go down Country Club, left on Masters, left on Lakeview, left on Country Club to the finish at Country Club park. Approximate distance is 2.8 miles.
This race is for Lake Holiday residents and guests. If you do not live here, you will not be allowed on the property so please don't register!
This will be very small and simple: The start line will be open from 8am until 10am. When you register, you select your start time (10 minute increments). There will be a max of 7 people per time slot. Arrive a few minutes before your start time to get your bib and chip. You can start as soon as the start line is clear. There will be no mass start!
This race will be chip timed and results posted on RunSignUp by 5RunnersRacing.com.
Start/finish will be at Country Club Park on Country Club Road. Look for our flags. (The marker on the map below is not quite right, but come to the parking area on Country Club)
You must sign up online and you can sign up right until you start, but you MUST do this online. We will not be doing any race registration at the start line. There will be no paper registration.
Results will be posted to RunSignUp as you finish.
All participants must adhere to the following requirements:
1. Participants are required to be completely self-sufficient. No water stops, refreshments, or medical assistance will be provided.
2. Participants must follow all CDC safe distancing guidelines.
3. Participants must be in good health and symptom free from any illness for at least 2 weeks prior to the event.
4. After picking up their race number and upon approaching the starting line participants are required to immediately begin their race. Participants will not be allowed to congregate or conduct any race preparation (warm-ups, stretching, adjusting or changing apparel, etc.) in the starting area. Participants should approach the starting line ready to run.
5. Except for passing, participants should always remain on the far right-hand side of the road Participants passing one another on the course must adhere to “no drafting” rules which include being no closer than 10 feet behind or in front of, or 6 feet beside other competitors at any time. Participants may pass only when there are not any oncoming runners approaching from the opposite direction. Before passing participants must be sure they can safely remain 10 feet behind and then 10 feet in front of the participant being overtaken before merging back to the right-hand side of the pathway.
6. Upon completing their run and crossing the finish line participant must continue moving towards the exit of the finish area. Participants will be required to leave the finish line area and proceed immediately to their vehicle as soon as they complete their race. No congregating of any type will be permitted either before, during, or after the event.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.