In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
The Devil’s Den 10 Miler is a Coldwell Banker Elite Grand Prix Series race and one of the best 10 mile certified courses in Virginia. Starting and finishing in front of the Culpeper Sports Complex, the course is mostly flat with some rolling hills. The course is a loop with scenic views of the beautiful Culpeper countryside. There is plenty of close parking, electronic timing, and results are posted at the finish line and online. The Devil’s Den is the perfect training run for those fall marathons with plenty of room to run your own pace.
We're also bringing back the Virtual The Devil's Den 10 Miler. Don't let anything stop you from running and earning the awesome Devil's Den swag! Run where and when you want and be sure to submit your results online. You'll still earn participation credit in the Coldwell Banker Elite Grand Prix series.
Note: Virtual racers do not compete for prizes, nor will they receive Grand Prix points. Virtual race does count toward total races run in the series. Virtual race results must be submitted via the online registration website by 11:59 pm on Tuesday, August 17th in order to get the Grand Prix race participation credit. You can run the race August 13th - August 17th.
Whether you are competing for the prize money or striving for a new PR or looking for a fun race to run with friends, the Devil’s Den 10 Miler is the race for you!
NOTE: $5 off for Fredericksburg Area Running Club members. Automatically applied at checkout.
Registering after July 24th: Requested shirt sizes may not be available nor is shirt availability guaranteed.
1. The area around the check in table and the Start/Finish line will be cordoned off and we ask that you only enter those areas to pick up your race bib or get in place for the start of the race. Once you have finished, we ask that you move through the area as quickly as possible so it does not become crowded.
2. Check in pre-race beginning at 5:45am race morning and stick to the 6 foot spacing as you wait in line.
3. All runners are required to wear masks/face covering pre-and post race, but not in the starting corral, during the race, or warming up and cooling down. Race staff and volunteers will be wearing masks the entire time.
4. Runners are encouraged to carry water with them to minimize contact with others, but there will be water on the course for athletes as well. Water will be distributed in a safe, physically distancing manner.
5. Waves may be assigned and runners will be asked to stand on marked spots at 6 ft. spacing in the starting corral.
6. Anyone who does not feel comfortable getting in to the starting grid with their wave will have up to 5 minutes to start themselves after the rest of the runners have cleared out from their assigned wave.
7. After you finish, post-race refreshments will be in an individually packed plastic bag past the finish line for you to grab and go post-race.
8. Runners are encouraged to leave the finish area ASAP.
9. If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 - STAY HOME!
Race numbers and T-shirts may be picked up at Virginia Runner in Fredericksburg, VA on Saturday, August 14th (11 a.m. to 4 p.m.) and race day Sunday, August 15th (starting at 5:45 a.m.) at Culpeper County Sports Complex. Packets will not be mailed for in person athletes.
If you sign up for the virtual option, we will mail your packet to you.
Runner's will be supporting the ALZHEIMER'S ASSOCIATION. The Alzheimer's Association is the leading voluntary health organization in Alzheimer's care, support, and research. Stand with us today to help achieve our vision of a world without Alzheimer's tomorrow. All race proceeds above operating costs will be donated directly to the Alzheimer's Association.
For those who are unable to attend in person we are offering a Virtual Option. Same race t-shirt, but you can run anytime August 15-16 on the course of your choosing. This option will not be eligible for awards, but we encourage you to submit results!
If you choose the virtual option, we will mail your race t-shirt and buff to you! You don't need to come to packet pick up.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.