In order to use RunSignUp, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto. If you still have issues after this, please contact us.
Are you ready for the SwimRVA 10K? Team up with your friends, family, or neighbors to see if you can complete 25 loops of SwimRVA's unique 400 meter "open water" style course.
In this challenge you will be asked to complete up to 25 x 400 Meter LOOPS of our uniquely designed open-water formatted pool design for a total of 10,000 meters (10K). Enjoy crystal clear water swims with the feel of open-water swimming.
Date: Saturday, April 21, 2018
Time: 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Cost structure is based on team entry. Teams may be 1 -5 persons:
* Team "Captain" Registration Fee: $50
* Each Swimmer (up to 5): $30/person
EXAMPLE: Team of 4 = $50(initial team registration) + $120(4 persons at $30/person) = $170 TOTAL
There will be prizes for each division. Divisions will be SOLO, PAIR, or RELAY.
1. RELAY (Team of 3, 4, or 5): Take turns completing each circuit. Tag team the SwimRVA 10K Challenge until all 25 LOOPS are complete. Only 1 swimmer per team in water at a time. HOW FAST CAN YOUR TEAM SWIM A 10K! We hope your run is faster, if NOT then we want you to join our SwimRVA Swim Team or Peluso Open Water Masters Swim Team as soon as possible! :) :)
2. PAIR (Team of 2): Take the tandum approach with only 2 poeple. Be sure to choose the right partner! How long can your team of 2 complete the SwimRVA 10K Challenge?
3. SOLO (Team of 1): Take on the Challenge by yourself. Do you have what it takes? Remember, no flip-turns in our one-of-a-kind "open water" indoor course.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?