In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
MyEO has historically been a huge part of the EO GLC experience. This year's Virtual GLC is no different. This jog-run challenge is open to EO Members attending the 2021 Entrepreneurs' Organization Global Leadership Conference. Athletes of all skill levels are encouraged to participate and walk/jog/run at least 5K. Because entrepreneurs are competitive by nature, we will be scoring participants based on their pace and total distance. Multiple runs/rides may be uploaded as long as they occurred within the 24 hour time period of each event (Eastern Standard Time UTC−04:00). Example 10K morning run and 10K evening run will be added together to calculate results. Each participant will gain points based on their ranking in each domain. For example, if Chip gets 3rd place in pace and 5th place in total distance, his final score is 8. Ties are broken by the fastest pace. Only EO Members registered for GLC may eligible to win. The top 3 male and female winners for both Wednesday and Thursday events will be announced at GLC and awarded a super cool prize.
We would appreciate it if you upload your GPX file from your smart device or Strava account so the data is exact. Although you may manually upload your activity data, if your goal is to land on the podium, please upload a screenshot of the summary page of your activity so we can verify your score. Of course, this is an honor system and we know EOers have the best character on the planet:).
*Only one prize will be awarded per participant.
1. Click on the Sign Up button in the right top corner of the website
2. Fill the form with your personal information
3. Select one of the 2 events available:
- Wednesday, April 7th, EO GLC Jog/Run Challenge
- Thursday, April 8th, EO GLC Jog/Run Challenge
4. Read the waiver and check the box accepting terms and conditions and click on Continue
5. Complete additional information and continue
6. Review your personal information and Complete your Registration
*** If you decide to participate in both events, click again on the Sign Up button, and select the second date you want to register.
1. Click on Results in the top navigation before 11:59 PM EST of the selected date
2. You will find a bar in the top of the page to Post your Virtual Results, click on Submit your Virtual Results
3. Enter your First and Last Name to lookup your registration
4. Click on the Log Activities button selecting the date of the activity you want to register
5. Fill out the requested information
o Date completed (BE SURE TO USE MONTH/DAY/YEAR) Yes, the USA has it backward :)
o Distance (it is set up automatically in KM, you have the option to put your distance in Miles and it will be converted in KM), and
*** You can also select the option Load your activity from in the top right corner, uploading a file in GPX, FIT or TCX format (the recommended app to get these files is STRAVA)
6. Submit Activity
IMPORTANT: if you are entering your data manually, once you submit your activity you will be asked to Submit your Photos, please upload a screenshot of the summary page of your activity so we can verify your score.
*** By signing up to this event, you accept that your personal information (Name, gender, country, distance, time and pace data) will be visible to other participants of the MyEO 2021 GLC Move It Challenge and the general public.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.