RidgeRunners May Day 5K
|Registration Starting||Registration Ending||Price|
|January 26, 2014 @ 12:00am ET||March 15, 2014 @ 11:59pm ET||$20.00 Race Fee + $1.25 SignUp Fee|
|March 16, 2014 @ 12:00am ET||April 25, 2014 @ 11:59pm ET||$25.00 Race Fee + $1.25 SignUp Fee|
Age Based Pricing for RidgeRunners May Day 5K
Automatically applied at checkout.
18 and under: $12.00 Race Fee + $1.25 SignUp Fee
18 and under: $15.00 Race Fee + $1.25 SignUp Fee
Woodbridge, VA US 22192
This event is an annual community 5K run and walk through Lake Ridge neighborhoods. We encourage participants of all ages and fitness levels. Enjoy a fun-filled day of friendly competition, music, great post-race food, an award ceremony prize raffle, face painting for children, and much more!
May Day 5K Fees and Registration Schedule:
- $12 Early Bird Youth Fee (until March 15, 2014 for ages 18 and younger)
- $15 Regular Youth Registration Fee (March 16 to April 25, 2014)
- $20 Race Weekend Youth Registration Fee with shirt or $15 without shirt (May 3-4 2014)
- $20 Early Bird Adult Fee (until March 15, 2014)
- $25 Regular Adult Registration Fee (March 16 to April 25, 2014)
- $30 Race Weekend Adult Registration Fee with shirt or $25 without shirt (May 3-4 2014 )
- Saturday, May 3, 2014 during the LRPRA Annual Yard Sale, 8 a.m. to noon
- Sunday, May 4, 2014, from 7 to 8:15 a.m.
- Please pick up your packets early
- Race will start promptly at 8:30 a.m. on Sunday, May 4.
- The award ceremony will begin at 9:30 a.m. and include a raffle for prizes.
- Top three finishers in these age divisions will receive a medal: 7 and younger, 8-11, 12-14, 15-18, 19-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59 and 60 and older.
- Top three male and female finishers will receive a trophy
- Top male and female RidgeRunners Club members will receive a trophy
- The elementary school and the team with the most participants will be named “Fittest School” and "Fittest Team" and receive a trophy
- The elementary school and the team with the fastest average times for its top five finishers will be named “Fastest School” and "Fastest Team" and receive a trophy