In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Additional race information can be found at http://pittsfordvermont.com/departments/recreation-department/.
Pittsford Trail Runs 5k - Saturday, April 25, 2020 at 9:00 am. Join us on the beautiful Pittsford trails at the recreation area for a 5k run/walk to benefit the Pittsford Recreation Department. Rain or shine event! Start at the Pittsford Recreation Area Pavilion, prizes awarded for finishers in age groups sponsored by local businesses. This event is a fun run and ONLY times for the top finishers will be recorded. Water stations at 1 mile intervals. Pre-register by April 10, 2020 to be guaranteed a shirt. Entry fees: $15 for pre-registered 5K, $20 for Race day 5k. Printable Registration form available at: http://pittsfordvermont.com/departments/recreation-department/
Please indicate participant ages on registration form. Top 3 finisher prizes will be awarded in Adult and Youth (12 and under) categories. This is an untimed FUN RUN - ONLY the top 3 finshers in each race youth and adult will have recorded times.
Please indicate Requested Shirt Size on registration forms. Shirts are ONLY guaranteed to participants pre-registered by April 10, 2020. All other shirts are first come-first served on race day. Shirts will be available and distributed on race day upon registration.
Please contact recreation director or event coordinator with questions.
- Be sure to visit Business/info table and thank sponsors for the event.
- Volunteers in orange vests will be along the route to provide assistance/direction
- Arrows and signs as well as marking paint/tape to guide/warn you
- Beginning of 5k, loop lower field, then upper field – follow cones/volunteers
- Water stations at 1 mile intervals at Preschool and Church, Food available at pavilion
- Walkers/Dogs to the back *Please see website for Dog Participant Rules
- Stay to the left of the trail as runners will be passing on the right
Please contact Recreation Director Randy Adams at 483-6500, email@example.com
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?