In order to use RunSignUp, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, please contact us.
* Course Closes at 11am.
5K - 8:15am
Ventura Unified School District (VUSD)
255 W. Stanley Ave
Ventura, CA 93003
- Custom ceramic race tile (4.25" x 4.25") for all 1/2 Marathon finishers.
- Electronically Chip Timed
- Over the last three years we raised over $9,000 to Habitat For Humanity from this event.
- Technical Event Tops
- Post race food from Aloha Steakhouse
- On site parking (Start/Finish in same location.)
- Finishers Tile for 1/2 Marathon Finishers
- Serene out and back course on the Ventura-Ojai bike path
Habitat For Humanity: A World Where Everyone Has A Place To Live
Over the last 3 years we have given over $9000 to Habitat For Humanity from this event.
An out and back course along the Ventura-Ojai bike path. Gently uphill on the way out and gently downhill on the way back.
- 5K Course
Packet pick-up is race morning only starting at 7:00am.
We will have 6 aid stations along the route (technically 3 stations but you will hit each station twice.) The stations are approximately at miles 2, 4, 6, 7, 9, and 11.
At approximately miles 2, 4, 9, and 11 we will be serving Fluid Performance Drink in the Rasberry Lemonade flavor. At about miles 6 and 7 we will have Clif Shot Energy Gel. It is not recommended you try a new product in a race if you have yet to try it in training. If your stomach rebels it will not be a fun experience.