In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
New Date: 09/11/2021
It is with huge sadness that we made the decision to cancel the 2020 Lake Stevens Triathlon, as it is pretty clear that the Washington State Phases for a Safe Opening are not moving fast enough for us to ensure we can promote the event. We know that all of you enjoy the competitive, fun nature of our events and were hoping to participate as much as we were looking forward to seeing you.
For those of you who registered, I will be sending out an email from RunSignUp later this week giving you a few options that you will be able to select:
1) Defer your registration fee to 2021
2) Donate your registration fee to the event, which be donated to the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation and used to cover the costs already spent for the event
3) Choose to donate a portion and Defer/Refund the rest of the funds
4) Request a refund
These options are manually processed by me (Deanna) so they will not happen immediately.
Additional race information can be found at http://www.buduracing.com/events_detail.php?e=1793.
Take your choice of the Sprint or Olympic distance in Lake Stevens. Both swim courses are a deep water start off of the dock at North Cove Park. The Sprint does an out and back bike course and the Olympic starts the same, but heads out further to the turn around point and returns to the park the same way. The run is one loop for the Sprint and two loops for the Olympic along the shore of the Lake with a peaceful and beautiful view of the lake.
BuDu Racing, llc will be implementing some of the following safety measures (list is not all inclusive) to maximize the safety for participants, spectators, volunteers and staff:
Registration Date and Participant Cap
We will make a final decision on July 31 if the event will proceed or need to be canceled, based on the Snohomish County Phase. Based on this decision we will allow registration to remain open until 8am on 8/5 (assuming we can proceed). Also, we will be capping the event at 300 people, and charging a $10 surcharge to cover all the expense related to COVID, we do apologize for this, but need to do it. If the event is canceled, we will be offering 1) a transfer to 2021 for any of our BuDu Multisport Events, 2) an option to decide the amount of your refund (understanding that there are many expenses that happen prior to the day of an event) less the online registration fee or 3) allow the funds to be used to cover the costs and donation to the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF). We appreciate your understanding.
Packet Pick Up
Post Race Food
Refer 3 or more participants and get a refund of up to $15.00. This available up to two weeks before the event.
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.