In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto. If you still have issues after this, please contact us.
Griffin Ford Lincoln #FORT14 takes place in beautiful Fort Atkinson, WI. This 14 mile road race is (as far as we have seen) the only organized 14 mile road race in the country. Participants enjoy free race photos, post race food, beer and entertainment, gender specific race shirts, finish medals, free runner tracking and more.
Gender Specific Cotton-Poly Blend T-Shirt. **Recommend size up for Women's
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
• Free race photos courtesy of Griffin Auto
• Short Sleeve stylish Running T-shirt (gender specific)
• Commemorative 2019 FINISHER MEDAL & Pin for all finishers
• Wisconsin based RunFIT post race energy bars for all finishers
• Free locally sourced Hubbleton Craft Beer for all participants 21+
• Sassy Cow Creamery locally sourced chocolate milk
• Exclusive Lunch discounts provided by Lighthouse City Pass
+ music, free raffle & awards ceremony
CITY PASS: Keep your race bib - it saves you money around Fort Atkinson!
Check the URL on your bib # for exclusive runner discounts around town.
Help us buy My Team Triumph a new running chair! Donate or start fundraising today!
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.