In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
The Manitowoc Sunrise Rotary Club is presenting Sunrise Rotary Run for the Kids, a 5K run/walk on Saturday October 20, 2018. Events are open to serious runners, casual walkers, and families. The event provides an opportunity to safely run/walk in beautiful surroundings through Lincoln Park Zoo and the Lakefront. It also provides an opportunity to help local youth.
All proceeds from the event will benefit Manitowoc youth. Sunrise Rotary helps youth through:
- college scholarships for needy high school graduates to attend one of the three area colleges;
- scholarships to Rotary World Affairs Seminar, a week long opportunity for high school students to study and discuss world issues;
- donations of school supplies and shoes to needy elementary school children through KAN Cool for School and Soles for Souls;
- donations of classroom sets of books to 4K & 5K public school classrooms through our Read to Succeed program;
- donations to educational programming at the Rahr West Art Museum and the Wisconsin Maritime Museum;
- donations to Camp Sinawa, American Legion Baseball, and the Watershed Camp.
THERE WILL BE ONSITE REGISTRATION THE DAY OF THE EVENT STARTING AT 7:00 AM.
PLEASE NOTE THAT SINCE THE ROUTE GOES THROUGH THE LINCOLN PARK ZOO, DOGS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THE COURSE.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
The event starts at Cabin #1 follows the red arrows. Once you come up out of the zoo, you will follow the blue arrows to the finish line which is also at Cabin #1.
The top three males and top three females in the following age groups will receive medals
14 and Under
15 to 19
20 to 29
30 to 39
40 to 49
50 to 59
60 to 69
70 and Over
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.