In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Come out and watch the draft legal athletes tackle the beautiful Pleasant Prairie course and then participate in our unique afternoon Youth event. This event will feature an event for athletes ages 6-10 years old and an event for athletes 11-14 years old. This event will be a great experience for beginners as well as experienced youth.
Packet Pick Up
Packets can be picked up on Saturday from 9:30am – Noon and on race day at the site from 10:30am – noon.
Your child will need to have a USA Triathlon youth membership to participate. The annual cost of a youth membership is $10. These can be purchased during the registration process if you do not have one already.
The race is split into 2 separate race divisions. Please note that your race age is determined by your age as of Dec. 31, 2022 per USAT rules.
1. Juniors (6-10 year olds)-100 Meter lake swim, 4K Bike, 1K Run
2. Seniors (11-14 year olds) –200 Meter lake swim, 8K Bike, 2K Run
Schedule of Events (approximate start times)
1pm – Senior Division: ages 11–14 will start (one boys wave and one girls wave)
1:30pm - Youth Division: ages 6-10, will start after the 11-14 event is done with the bike – this is an estimated timeframe (one boys wave and one girls wave)
The transition area will open at approximately 12:15pm – 12:30pm once bikes from previous races are cleared from the transition area
A Mandatory race talk will take place at approximately 12:50 at the beach area.
Timing chips will be issued at the swim start prior to the beginning of the first age group amateur event.
• Don’t forget your bike helmet, no riders will be allowed on the course without one.
• When starting out on the bike course, athletes must NOT mount their bikes until they cross the “mounting line”. There will be volunteers on the course letting you know where this is. Athletes must also dismount at this line and run their bikes into the transition area for safety purposes.
• Make sure to stay to the right side of the road on the bike course unless you are passing. Once you have passed (on the LEFT), move back to the right side of the road. Be LOUD on the bike course, let a rider know you will pass by saying, “On your left!” Be Safe!
• The race is split into 2 separate race divisions. Please note that your race age is determined by your age as of Dec. 31 based on USAT rules.
Amateur (ages 6-14) – Link to amateur map (Coming Soon)
Refunds and Deferrals
No credits or refunds will be given if the race is cancelled or the timing or date of the event is altered for reasons outside the control of the race organizers or if the race course is changed due to poor weather. If the race is cancelled due to Covid, 50% of your entry fee will be refunded. If you withdraw at least 60 days prior to race day, you will be refunded 50% of your entry fee. If you withdraw within 60 days of race day, there are no refunds.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.