It's time to get ready for the 14th Annual Labor Day Run
Proceeds this year go to benefit Randolph WI Fire and EMS. Our Fire and Rescue Squads have been front and center through the COVID19 pandemic and we would like to recognize these individuals and the work they do this Labor Day.
ON-LINE REGISTRATION CLOSES AT NOON ON SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 5.
ON-SITE REGISTRATION STARTS AT 7:15AM ON LABOR DAY
Our goal is to raise $10,000.
Mask or no mask? Please do what makes you comfortable.
With COVID restrictions now lifted, we have updated our guidelines.
Here is a summary of our guidelines:
- The 10K runners will start first at 8:00am. 5K Runners will begin at 8:05am
- The event will be capped at 200 racers.
- Pickup your race bag (shirt/if applicable, bib, & pins will be in your bag).
- Be at the starting line 6 minutes before your scheduled start time.
- Park bathrooms are available on race day.
- Bottled water and post race nutrition will be available at the finish line.
- We will have 2 water stations on the route: 1. 5K Turnaround and 1. 10K turnaround.
- Awards will be given out 10 minutes following the last runner/walker into the finish line.
We are very excited to have Tri-Faster Timing as our professional chip timing company.
NEW 2021 AWARDS DIVISION: Firefighters in FULL GEAR. Awards to top 3 finishers male and female
Award Divisions (Top 3, Men, Women - Virtual Racers will have separate awards):
U12;13-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70-79, 80-89
OVERALL WINNERS (Men/Women, 5K & 10K runs)
We will be awarding gift cards to our overall winners! '
Each Participant will receive the following: (Virtual Participants will receive a virtual bib and your race bags will be mailed.)
1. Finisher Award - Super Cool Gift Item
2. Dri-wick Race t-shirt
3. 1 Raffle Ticket to the Raffle Basket Drawings
If you are a military member, EMS, Firefighter, or Police Officer, Doctor, or Nurse, you will receive a $5 discount. Simply key in the code: Emergency in the discount code when checking out.
If you are a veteran or current service member, you will receive a $5 discount. Simply key in the code: FREEDOM in the discount code when checking out.
Event Details and Schedule:
1. Begins and Ends at the Randolph Park with race day registration beginning at 7:00 (only if race capacity is not filled) at the Park Shelter.
2. Flat and fast course
3. The run starts at 8:00am.
4. Parking is abundant.
5. Race shirts included with your registration if registered by August 20, 2021. Shirts will be available on a first come, first serve basis on race day.
6. This is a stroller friendly run/walk. All those pushing strollers will start at the back of each event.
7. Bottled water will be available at the finish line.
8. Randolph Ordinance 25501(23) prohibits dogs from entering our being present in the Village Park. Thus, no dogs will be permitted at the event.
Looking forward to seeing you at the run/walk.