In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Additional race information can be found at http://www.whitewatercfp.com.
If you are not quite ready for an in person event, you can choose the virtual option starting today and ending on June 28, 2020
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
All funds will go to the Whitewater Unified School District's Family Emergency Fund
Used to help children in 4k through 12th grade
PREVENTION OF HOMELESSNESS
* Paying rent, water bill, utilities, or security deposit
* Secure housing:
- temporary housing in the form of a hotel for emergencies
- long term housing rent and/or security deposit.
FUNDS ALSO SUPPLEMENT FAMILIES:
* During times of illness, crisis, or death of a family member
* transportation to medical appointments
* help secure work
* help to fix vehicles so family has transportation
* gift cards for gas or Walmart, for immediate needs
THANK YOU FOR MAKING A DIFFERENCE IN THE LIVES OF OUR WHITEWATER CHILDREN!
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.