Unbelievable 13.1 mile route leaving from the heart of Jackson Hole! This run will ascend the slopes of Snow King Mountain Resort before joining the famous Skyline Trail and looping into the the beautiful Cache Creek drainage.
- Packet pickup @ the Snow King Resort (400 E Snow King Ave) 5-7PM
- Registration includes a Tri-Blend race shirt, finishers medal, and aid station support
- Your registration email will contain important info regarding ordering your race shirt
- Packet pickup @ Snow King Resort (400 E Snow King Ave)
- Race start 9AM (Timed by Web Scorer)
- Race(s) start @ Snow King Resort (400 E Snow King Ave)
- No cutoff time: Walkers welcome!
- Celebrate your run with a free beverage (beer or soft drink) and snacks at the finish line!
- Runners can shower in the Mountain Trail Series condo @ Snow King resort
Course Map and Stats (Click for Map)
- Starting Elevation: 6,019 Feet
- High Point: 8,120 Feet
- Total Elevation Gain: 2,758 Feet
- Distance: 13.1 Miles
- Start and Finish @ Snow King Resort
- Two Aid Stations with Hydration, Fruit & Snacks (one at top of Snow King after major climb and one on Cache Creek road)
- Four Hour Cutoff
- Finishers Medal
- Free Beer and After Party (gathering)
- Packet Pickup Between 7:45 and 8:45 @ Snow King (Uphill from the mini golf course: Look for Mountain Trail Series banner)
- Feel Free to Call 406-396-5880 with Questions
- Snow King Mountain Access Road/Ski Run (Major Climb up Snow King Skill Hill)
- Skyline Trail (Up and Down)
- Game Creek Trail (Downhill)
- Cache Creek Trail (Mainly Downhill)
- Hagen Trail (Rolling Up and Down, with a STEEP short Downhill Section)
- Summit Road (Finish)
- Download on Lift to Base Area
This Race is Limited to 150 Runners.