- Where will be the race be held? The Start/Finish line will be near Limestone Landing Park in downtown Maysville, KY 41056.
- What time does the race start? The 5K Run/Walk and 2 Mile Fun Walk will start at 8:00 am. We ask all 2 Mile participants to line up behind the 5K participants at the Start line.
- What time should I arrive? Please arrive at least one hour before the race start time.
- Where will I park? Parking is available on the streets in downtown Maysville.
- Are there any restrictions at the race venue? None at this time.
- When does online registration close? Online registration will remain open up to and through race morning.
- Can I register on race day? Yes! Race day registration will be available for an increased fee over pre-registration fees.
- What do I get for my registration fee? Your registration fee includes your race number and a race t-shirt. NOTE: Due to the lead time required for race shirts, those registered after August 10th are not guaranteed a race shirt.
- Is there a benefiting charity? Yes, all proceeds benefit the American Cancer Society.
- Can I get a refund of my registration fee? Sorry. Registration fees are non-refundable.
- Should I register my young children? Small children that can't run or walk the entire 5K or 2 Miler independently need not be registered. Only registered participants will receive a race number and race t-shirt.
- When can I get my race t-shirt and race number? On race day starting at 7:00 am at Limestone Landing Park. NOTE: Due to the lead time required for race shirts, those registered after August 10th are not guaranteed a race shirt.
- Can I view a course map? Yes. Pull down the Course Maps menu at the top of this page and select the desired course map.
- Is the course totally on hard surfaces? Yes! The course is on the city streets of Maysville.
- Is the course suitable for strollers? Yes. Pushing a stroller on this course is possible. Please start in the back of the race pack.
- Can I walk the race? Yes! Walkers are welcome.
- Can I bring my dog? No. Please leave your pets at home.
- Are there other restrictions? None at this time.
- Will the race be timed? Yes. The race timing will be produced by 3 Way Racing.
- Will awards be presented after the race? Overall awards for the top male & female finishers will be based on "gun time". Age group awards for the top 3 male & female in the following age groups based on "chip time" : 12 & under, 13-15, 16-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60 & over
- Can I find my finish time online? Yes! Please click here to view the 2018 race results.