In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
**5K on Saturday, November 7, 2020**
Start/Finish: The Cumming Fairgrounds
Distances: 26.2, 13.1, 26.2 Relay (4 relay legs), & 5K
- Chipped timing
- Race photos
- Finisher medal
- Hoodie/T-shirt (depending on distance)
- Hydration/Nutrition/Aid stations on course
Packet Pick Up TBA
Age Group Awards TBA
1) Choose a team leader to register first and create a team in RunSignUp. Team leaders will pay the FULL relay registration price and are responsible for collecting from other members if they choose. Team leaders will receive a confirmation email including a registration link to forward to team members.
2) Once the RunSignUp team is created by the leader, the other teammates can begin to register. While registering, choose your team name and enter the optional password (set by team leader). This will register you to the team and bring your total to $0.00 at checkout.
3) Teammates are responsible for choosing which relay leg they prefer to run. It is possible to have a team of less than 4. If you have 2 or 3 team members, someone will be responsible for running more than one relay leg.
*Relay legs and course map are attached below*
Race Time Cut Offs: 6:30:00 for 26.2 and Relay and 3:30:00 for 13.1
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
Additional race information can be found at http://thecummingmarathon.com.
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.