In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Fundraise as an individual or as part of a team.
Raise money for our mission as a whole or in honor of a client.
Walk, run, roll, or ride this fall on behalf of the nonprofit Help Hope Live to ensure that hope is not cancelled for families facing financial hardship due to catastrophic medical conditions.
This virtual event challenges participants to go the distance (from a distance!) by logging 50 miles of activity indoors or outdoors from September 30 through December 12th or by competing in our virtual 5K
Raise money for Help Hope Live's COVID-19 Relief Fund or in honor of a client.
1. Decide whether you'd like to participate in the 5K or 50-Mile Challenge (or both).
2. Decide whether you'd like to raise money for Help Hope Live's mission as a whole, or in honor of a particular Help Hope Live client.
3. Click the matching Sign Up button.
4. Join an existing fundraising team, start your own team, or participate as an individual.
5. Spread the word about the event - supporters can join your team, or they can just make a donation without registering to participate.
7. Show the world how hope travels as you track your miles and fundraise for an exceptional cause!
8. Share photos of your miles and smiles by tagging us @helphopeliveorg on social media!
-A one-day virtual event
-$25 registration includes a bib and finisher certificate
Raise $50 (with registration cost) and get a t-shirt!
Raise $125 (with registration cost) and get a t-shirt and medal!
Raise $275 (with registration cost) and get a t-shirt, medal, mask, AND registration refund!
Virtual 50-Mile Challenge
-Run, walk, roll, or ride 50 miles through indoor or outdoor activity between September 30 and December 12
-$50 registration includes a bib, finisher certificate, and t-shirt
Raise $150 (with registration cost) and get a t-shirt and medal!
Raise $300 (with registration cost) and get a t-shirt, medal, mask, AND registration refund!
More details under Event Info
"The best option for someone needing financial assistance during a health crisis.”Our Mission
“I couldn’t have had my transplant without their expert help and guidance.”Our Impact