In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto. If you still have issues after this, please contact us.
The Friends of the Johnson Public Library exists to:
• promote public knowledge and use of the library’s resources, services, and programs;
• to encourage the growth and development of the library;
• to strengthen and support the Johnson Public Library’s mission as the community’s destination for discovery, learning, and making connections through fundraising, advocacy, and volunteer work.
The Friends is organized to support the programs and services of the Johnson Public Library. Funds will be directed to support the various programs and services as requested by the Library and as funds become available.
Those currently under consideration are expected to include:
- Museum pass memberships
- Sponsoring adult programming such as financial literacy, wellness (yoga, healthy eating), citizenship and ESL
- New furnishings and technology in the children's department
- Author programs for Teens and Young adults
- A printed quarterly publication, direct-mailed if possible
- An updated outreach kit with new signage and a new table cover
Plus on-going funding for:
- Summer Reading
- Cookbook Club/other book clubs
- Summer Concert series
- Guitar classes