In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto. If you still have issues after this, please contact us.
NOMAF is the 501(c)3 non-profit organization which supports and expands the mission of the New Orleans Musicians’ Clinic.
Our mission is to keep New Orleans music ALIVE by sustaining members of New Orleans’ traditional music cultures. We do this by providing cost-efficient access to comprehensive and preventive health care, wellness education, mental health services and social services. Through partnerships with service providers and community organizations, we are able to provide meaningful programs and services to ensure the well-being of NOMC patients and members of the local music community- including but not limited to musicians, Mardi Gras Indians, Social Aid & Pleasure Club members, dancers, performers, artists, and culture workers.
Run/Walk/Jog/Second Line the Crescent City Classic as a member of Team NOMC.
Help us reach our goal by raising a minimum of $250.
NOMC Team Perks:
– Registration fee waived after hitting $250 ($40 Value)
– Start the race ahead of the pack in our special “Charity Corral”
– Your name printed on your Charity Bib (sign up before March 1)!
– A special Race Day Singlet
– Air conditioned bathrooms race morning in Champions Square
– Exclusive prizes for reaching fundraising goals
– Access to Team NOMC’s private catered party tent after the race, MASSAGES! FOOD!
– Access to a special cheer zone for your family and friends on race morning