In order to use RunSignUp, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, please contact us.
|Birmingham Wine 10K Presented by Lemak Health||
|Price increases September 1, 2017 at 11:59pm CDT|
National Center for Sports Safety is proud to announce the third annual Birmingham Wine 10K Presented by Lemak Health. This unique, point-to-point 10K is chip timed and takes runners through the heart of Homewood as they make their way from Patriot Park to Lakeshore Park Plaza. This is a USAT&F certified event (AL16007JD).
CANCELLATION STATEMENT: This event will occur rain or shine, hot or cold. We reserve the right to cancel in extreme circumstances. In that event, there will be no refunds. Entry fees will be considered a donation to National Center for Sports Safety.
Short sleeve, super soft Next Level t-shirts are included with registration.
Unisex Sizes S / M / L / XL / XXL are available.
All Male - All team members are male.
All Female - All team members are female.
Co-Ed - Must include at least two female team members.
1. All teams (male, female, and co-ed) will consist of a minimum of 5 members. There is no maximum number of members per team.
2. Team registration is online only. Team registration ends Wednesday, February 28, 2018 at 11:59 p.m.
3. The team captain must register first to create / name the team. Team members may then register and join the team.
4. A mimimum of 5 team members must register for and complete the 10K race.
5. Scoring - For each team, top 5 overall places based on chip time will be added. The lowest score wins!
6. Awards - Awards will be presented to the top team in each of the three categories, AS WELL AS TEAM WITH THE MOST MEMBERS!
Saturday, March 3, 2018
6:30 a.m. Race Day Packet Pick Up & Late Registration Opens / Finish Line at Lakeshore Park Plaza
7:30 a.m. Packet Pick Up & Late Registration Closes / Finish Line at Lakeshore Park Plaza
8:00 a.m. 10K Start / Patriot Park
9:30 a.m. Awards Ceremony / Finish Line at Lakeshore Park Plaza
Friday, March 2, 2018
11:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
The Trak Shak - Homewood Location
1839 18th Street South
Homewood, AL 35209
1. Participants are encouraged to park at the Finish Line (Lakeshore Park Plaza, 2204 Lakeshore Dr, Birmingham, AL 35209). Participants may park at the Start Line (Patriot Park, 710 Oak Grove Rd, Homewood, AL 35209), but please note there will be NO SHUTTLE SERVICE after the event.
3. Participants must present their run bib number in order to board the shuttle. Spectators are not permitted on the shuttle.
4. Race Day Packet Pick Up & Registration will take place at the Finish Line (Lakeshore Park Plaza) to enable participants to pick up their run bib number prior to boarding the shuttle.
Top 5 Overall Male / Female
Top 3 Overall Masters Male / Female
NEW THIS YEAR, our overall awards will include prize money in addition to great swag for the top 5 male and female finishers:
THERE WILL ALSO BE AN ADDITIONAL $100 FOR A COURSE RECORD:
Male: Isaac Mukundi Mwangi 29:44
Female: Lauren Martin 34:45
Top 3 Male / Female Age Group Awards:
15 and Under, 16-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70+
An award will be presented to the top team in each of the three competitive team categories (male, female, and co-ed), as well as to the largest competitive team.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.