Biltmore in Asheville, NC, offers breathtaking beauty with Biltmore House - America's largest home created by George Vanderbilt in 1895. More than 1 million guests now enjoy the home and magnificent gardens along with Antler Hill Village & Winery each year.
The 15k will start promptly at 7:30 a.m. and 5k at 7:40 a.m. and must be on the property by 6:30 a.m. to run. Expect a line of cars at the Biltmore entry gate. In addition, allow a minimum of 15 min. to get from the Biltmore entrance to the parking lots because the traffic will be heaviest, and slowest, as race time approaches.
- Have tickets in hand and visible to stop and show when entering the front gate and until you park at Antler Hill Village, as it will speed the entry process for all.
- Unless upgraded, you race/spectator ticket is valid only for the race course and Antler Hill Village areas until 1:00 p.m. only. It cannot be used to access the Biltmore House & Gardens or other areas of the property.
- All vehicles must be parked in the designated parking areas. Parking on paved roads and blocking roads is not permitted. Cars parked illegally will be ticketed an are subject to being towed.
- Runners and spectators are encouraged to carpool.
- Restrooms are located at the Winery, Antler Hill Village, the conservatory and along the race routes.
- No strollers, skateboards, bikes, or dogs permitted on the race course.
- All participants and spectators are expected to display courteous, professional behavior at all times.
- Once finished with their races, runners are not permitted back on the racecourse. All runners must be off the course by 9:45 a.m.
- Due to the nature of the event being on Biltmore's property, there is a time limit for the event. The 15k Runners must be past the Biltmore House by 9:15 am. For the safety of the runners and the guests at Biltmore Estate, if 15k runners are not past the House by 9:15 am, our SAG vehicle will pick the runner-up and take them back to the start/finish area.
- The Biltmore Company is not responsible for the security of personal belongings.
- Inclement weather: In the event of dangerous weather conditions, organizers reserve the right to cancel the race. Entry fees are nonrefundable.
- In case of emergencies, EMS vehicle will be positioned near the Estate Reservation & Ticket center and near the start line. In the event of an accident or emergency, call (828) 225-1234. Biltmore security staff can call EMS, the Fire Department, etc., and assist in making sure you get help as quickly as possible.
- Spectator viewings are limited to the start/finish area in Antler Hill Village. Spectators are required to purchase a ticket to enter the estate and are available on Sunday morning starting at 6 a.m. from the Group Sales office at the front entrance of the Estate, for $23+ tax per person. Any child of a spectator between the ages of 10-16 will pay the regular ticket rate of $23+ tax and children age 9 and under accompanied by a paying parent will be admitted free.
- Race/Spectator tickets may be upgraded to include a visit to the Biltmore House & Gardens for $29+ tax. The Youth House upgrade price is $14.50+ tax. You can also upgrade your ticket for a Biltmore Annual Pass for $76+ tax. Visit the Estate's Reception & Ticket Center or the guest service station at Antler Hill Village to upgrade your ticket.
- Race tickets and Spectator tickets are non-refundable.