In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
The 2020 Folsom Covid Blues is offering
* For the criminally well-priced entry cost of $30 the race includes a 'packet' of a gender-specific Tee, a custom face mask, AND a finisher medal!!! (If you can't collect your packet in person at Dick's Sporting Goods, Folsom, between Oct 17 and Oct 31 during regular store hours, please do add the $5 shipping cost so we can get these US mailed over to you.)
* Custom race bib - when you get your confirmation doc, follow the link and print out your custom FCB race bib to wear as you cover those miles.
* RaceJoy!!! Live tracking on either the Actual or the Anywhere Route. Run with your phone, have your peeps sing up to track you. This totally fun app is a great way for spectators at a safe distance to provide you with cheers along the entire course as you run. The app also is a direct link to loading your finish time to the results log!)
* Results rosters - while gps racing isn't appropriate for traditional head-to-head awards, the results rosters will archive finish times and paces to show off that accomplishment and help banish the blues (for at least a while ...)
* Finisher Certificate - as you load up your results, make use of the custom certificate that will display your run time.
* The results page for your run is also where you can load up your own photos - make a memory - share your escape.
When you complete your entry you will receive a confirmation email. This will include a BIB number - remember this detail! Print out a custom 'race' bib from your profile showing this number to wear as you complete your activity - and use it as your ID for logging your results.
Once registered, you will receive an email, separate from your confirmation, that contains a direct link to post your results. These instructions describe the several ways to log your results to the RunSignup.postings.
You can use RaceJoy Actual or Anywhere and it will track you and give you the ability to hit a button and send your finish info directly to the results. If you aren't using RaceJoy, RunSignup supports the ability for participants to submit virtual results manually, or by uploading their GPS activity recorded while using third party types of tracking tools.
(Two very common formats of data are GPX and FIT, which services like Garmin and Strava use to store activity data.) Personalized data will automatically fill in, including the Distance, Date, Elevation Gain, and Time fields from the activity file being submitted. More details here - https://runsignup.blog/2020/06/24/raceday-virtual-results-now-supports-personal-gps-activity-submission/
To get to the Results -
* from RunSignup Race Page
Navigate to the Folsom Covid Blues RunSignup race page > and select the Result tab >Post Virtual Results - select Submit Virtual Results > Choose the Results Set from the drop-down that matches your Run (Half or 5K) > Search for yourself by name or bib number > on your line click on Log Activities ....
* from Your RunSignup Profile https://runsignup.com/Profile
Navigate to your RunSignup profile by selecting the Profile Icon at the top right hand corner > Scroll down and find Folsom Covid Blues under Upcoming Events > Click on Submit Virtual Results > Choose the Results Set from the drop-down that matches your Challenge (Half or 5K) >Search for yourself by name or bib number > on your line click on Log Activities ....
However you get there, when you are in the results page, search for/ click on your name and load up your time. Once you get a Success message, you can see your results, return to the results rosters, check out friends, get the trash-talk underway -- all from the results pages.
AND - don't forget to head over to our great sponsor's Folsom Dick's Sporting Goods between 10/17 and 10/31 to collect your custom Folsom Covid Blues swag items!
Additional race information can be found at https://www.folsomblueshalf.org/.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Live Phone Tracking, GPS Progress Alerts and Cheers!
We are providing you with RaceJoy as part of the official race experience for the Folsom BluesBreakout Presented by Dignity Health.
Download the RaceJoy mobile app in advance to ensure proper phone setup. Invite your friends and family to track you and send you cheers!
Some key RaceJoy features include:
Join this event and invite your friends on Facebook.
We will contact you with more information about our race.