- Please note that online registration information changes must be done by midnight on Oct. 17. If you miss this deadline, they may be done at the Friday or Saturday Packet Pick Up.
- Log on to RunSignUp and follow the instructions below.
- In the upper right area, click on the circle with a face and go to "Profile" in the dropdown menu.
- Click "My Registered Races" (in the lower left column dark blue box) and find your Folsom Blues Breakout Event. If you do not see your Folsom Blues Breakout event on your "My Registered Races" page, see Troubleshooting information below.
- Click on the "Manage Registration" link for the Folsom Blues Breakout event. A page with your registration information will open and there are left side tabs with editing choices.
- Note: Or use the "Manage Your Registration" link in your registration confirmation email. See "Troubleshooting" below to recover your confirmation if you do not have it.
Update Your Hotel and/or Packet Pick Up Information
- Click on the left side tab labeled "Questions" and edit the information as needed
- Click on "Continue".
- Review the updated information and if all is correct, click on "Confirm Change".
- If not correct, click on the "Back" button and make corrections, review and "Confirm Change".
- You will receive a confirmation email with the updated "Questions" information.
Manage Your Bus Ticket Options
- Click on the tab for "Add-Ons" and make the changes on your bus ticket options.
- Click "Continue".
- Review the updated information, make any payments necessary, and click "Confirm".
- You will receive a confirmation email with your updated Add Ons information.
Change your event or update your user information
- From your FBB event page, click on the left side tab labeled “Transfer Event” and in the window that opens, click on “Start Transfer”.
- In the window that opens, follow the prompts to make your changes.
- IMPORTANT! If your change involves a Relay team in any way, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- If you have already registered and then make RSU PROFILE updates, you will also need to make those same changes in your Folsom Blues entry.
Recovering your Confirmation Email
*Note: If you did not receive your confirmation make sure to check the spam folder in your email client.
- Sign In to RunSignUp.com.
- Go to your Profile.
- Click My Registered Races.
- Click "View/Edit" next to the event registration for the confirmation email needed.
- Click the "Resend Confirmation Email" link.
- Check the email listed in your Profile for your registration confirmation.
- Under the "My Registration" tab, just beneath the participant name, is the link to "Resend Confirmation E-mail" for the confirmation email associated with that registration to be sent to that email address.
If your Folsom Blues Breakout event is not listed in "My Registered Races", here are reasons and solutions:
- Your registration is associated with a sub-account of another user: Someone registered you for a race using their account, so you were created as a sub-account. Click here to learn how to transfer the registration to your existing account.
- You used a different email address to register: You can merge accounts with different email addresses by following this guide.
- You may not have completed and paid for your registration: If you have a charge on your credit card that has posted, please email email@example.com. If you do not have a charge on your account, then you are likely not yet registered.
- Your registration has a typo: you may have registered with an email typo. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org