In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto. If you still have issues after this, please contact us.
Training for a 5K (3.1 miles) or 10k (6.2) is a great way to launch or improve your fitness routine. The Solid Ground is our Sole 2 Soul signature training program. The supportive, non-competitive environment is perfect for the minimally active or inactive person who wants to learn to walk, run or walk & run. JumpStart is for the slightly more active person who is looking to improve their existing running level. We will have you reaching the finish line in 8 weeks.
Day/Time: All programs meet together Wednesday 6:30pm and Saturdays 7:30am
Price: only $69.00 per session
Length: 8 weeks
Training Kick-off & Info event: Sunday Jan 10th (6:00pm) at all Sole 2 Soul Sports locations
First Group Workout: Sat January 16th
Kick off Meeting: January 10th (6:00pm) at Sole 2 Soul Sports
- $15 Sole 2 Soul Coupon
- 8 weeks of expert training
- 2 Group Workouts per Week
- Experienced Coaches and Mentors to Support You Along the Way
- Daily Training Schedule- Education on Proper Form, Pacing, Fueling, Stretching and More
- Sole 2 Soul tech shirt
- Core Strengthening and Stability Exercises at all Workouts
- Fluid Electrolyte Drink and Water at all Workouts
- Weekly Training Newsletter
Suggested Activity Level Prior to Start of Training
No previous exercise experience is required. We do recommend that you check with your doctor before starting a fitness program.
- Registration Fee - $69.00 per 8 week session
- No refunds after the first workout. No exchanges or transfers at any time.
- Training fee does not include any race entry fee.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?