Additional race information can be found at http://alloutadventureseries.com/.
One weekend, two epic adventure races.
Due to Covid-19 this event, like all events in the state may be canceled or postponed. We are hopeful that by June 2021 things will return to some normalcy. However, if this event is canceled due to Covid-19 we will refund your registration. This does not include runsignup.com’s fees. Due to this unknown if you are traveling from out of the area please consider getting refundable reservations for hotels, flights rentals, etc.
The Covid-19 landscape is ever changing so it is impossible to predict what the regulations will be like race day. However, the following regulations will most likely be in place unless the situation is significantly better by June.
· A Covid-19 self-exam will be completed at check in. If you are experience any Covid like symptoms you will not be permitted to participate.
· Your temperature will be taken at check in. Temperatures above 99 degrees will not be permitted to participate.
· Masks will be mandated whenever people are in close proximity
· A six foot distance or grater will be maintained from all people not in the persons “Pod”
· No sharing of food or drinks outside of a person’s pod will be permitted
· Hand sanitizer and handwashing stations will be available at all transition areas and staffed checkpoints.
· Compliance with the above and any additional regulations that are mandated by Inyo, Mono County, The State of California, The Federal Government or any other agency we are working with must be followed or you will be disqualified from the event.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.