In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Additional race information can be found at http://www.finallyspring5k.com.
The 2022 Finally Spring 5k! is the 12th edition of the event and we are excited to return after a 2-year hiatus! One of the very first trail races of the year in the region, the FS5K! features a moderately challenging, but very scenic 5k and one-mile kids run. Our very popular MRC Running socks are available for just $5! Prize money will be awarded to the top three overall male and female finishers and great gifts will be given to top age group finishers.
Please note we will adhere to all Town of Manchester Covid rules, restrictions, and suggestions, as well as our own. These are likely to change each week, but here are some items to keep in mind.
- No on-site, paper registration.
- No cash accepted on-site. We accept credit cards and checks, though prefer as contactless as possible.
- Online pre-registration is strongly encouraged and the price to register day of will reflect our strong encouragement to pre-register.
- We recommend masks in close proximity to others, and they must be worn in the school.
- There will be no post-race food. We will provide bottled water.
- Our awards ceremony will only recognize the top three overall male and female winners; all other divisions will feature "walk-through" awards distribution.
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.
Thank you! Your message was posted to Facebook.