Register as a runner or a walker. Click on "Age-based pricing" to register children under 12 at a discounted rate.
THE RACE WILL BE AT A DIFFERENT LOCATION THAN LAST YEAR, it's back at Rock Creek park in Washington, DC, starting and finishing at Picnic Area #24. Please use Colorado Avenue, from 16th Street, to park near Picnic Area #24 next to the Carter Barron Amphitheater parking lot, near the entrance to the Tennis Center at 4850 Colorado Ave NW, Washington, DC 2011. To download the course map, select "More" from the menu at the top of the Home page, then click on "Course Map".
Please arrive by 7:30 AM for an 8 AM race start, rain or shine! There will be warm-up exercises before the race. There will be one water station at the Start/Finish line and another along the race route.
THERE ARE TWO DIFFERENT KINDS OF RACE TEAMS THIS YEAR!
A Competitive Race Team is a mixed team of men and women consisting of three to five persons. The times of the top three finishers will be calculated to determine the winning team. At least one scoring runner of each team must be of each sex (no all-men or all-woman teams).
A Social Race Team may have as many members as you want, so you encourage your friends to register for the race and walk together for fun.
Join or start a team during the registration process!
CHILDREN, STROLLERS & DOGS
Register CHILDREN AGED 12 AND UNDER AT A DISCOUNTED RATE BY CLICKING ON AGE-BASED PRICING during the registration process. There will also be a 1-mile Fun Run for kids. Strollers and dogs are welcome, but please stay toward the back of the pack while lining up. For safety reasons, dog leashes must be shorter than 3’ and no extendible/flexible leashes are permitted. You do not have to register your dog, but dogs that are registered will receive a race bib and will be eligible for "The Fastest Dog and Owner Pair" award. To register your dog, register yourself first, and then choose the add-on option to register your dog.
There will be an award ceremony following the race near the Start/Finish Line at Picnic Area #24.
Free, ample parking is available at the Carter Barron Parking lot located at 4850 Colorado Ave NW, Washington, DC 20011. Please use Colorado Avenue, from 16th Street, to park near Picnic Area #24 next to the Carter Barron Parking lot, near the entrance to the Tennis Center.
RACE BIB & T-SHIRT PICK-UP & Bag Drop
• All participants will receive a registration e-mail before the race that will have a link to our virtual race-day booklet that will containing information and offers from our valued sponsors.
• Participants that registered for the 5K event will receive a race bib with an RFID disposable "bib-timing chip" attached. Fun Run participants will receive a race bib without a timing chip attached.
• Please arrive at the race site by 7:00 am on May 12th to pick up your race bib before the race. Packet pick-up will end at 7:30 am.
• There will be a bag drop available.
• You may also pick up your race bib and T-shirt on Friday, May 10th from 5:30 - 7:30 pm in the Temple Sinai foyer at 3100 Military Rd NW, Washington, DC. If you've picked up your race bib on Friday, please arrive at the race site by 7:30 am on Sunday, May 12th for the 8 am race start.
RACE DAY SCHEDULE, RAIN OR SHINE (All times are approximate)
• 7:00-7:30 am Race Bib and T-shirt pick-up and bag drop near Picnic Area #24, THERE IS NO REGISTRATION ON RACE DAY.
• 7:45 am Warm up exercises
• 8:00 am 5K Walk/Run begins (Participants with strollers or dogs, please stay toward the back)
• 9:00 am Warm up exercises for Fun Run
• 9:15 am Fun Run begins
• 9:30 am Award ceremony, all participants must be off the race route
• 10:00 am Clean-up begins
Start Time: 8:00am EDT
End Time: 10:00am EDT
Online Registration is Closed
Online Registration has Ended.