PACKET PICK UP: (walk-up registration also available during these times)
* Thursday from 10 am - 2 pm at the Belk Entrance closest to Wesleyan Drive
* Friday from 3 pm - 7 pm at the Belk Entrance closest to Wesleyan Drive
* Saturday from 6:30 am - 7:30 am in front of Reeds Jewelers
RACE DAY PARKING: (please note times and detailed instructions)
* Survivor Parking is ONLY available from 6:30 - 7:30 am - Enter the mall area off of Wesleyan Drive between Talbots and Belk. (survivors arriving after 7:30 will follow general parking below)
* Volunteer and Participant Parking - enter from the MAIN Entrance to the mall off of Riverside Drive (at the light where you come in by Zoe's and Barnes and Nobles).
* Arrive Early because all race festivities will take place in the Village Green by the fountain in front of Talbots.
Survivor Zone will open at 7 am
Warm-Ups at 7:45
5K Starts at 8 am - (chip-timed, 2 laps of the race route)
1 Mile Starts at 8:10 am - (separate Start after 5K start)
Survivor Tribute at 9:15 am
Awards at 9:30 am
* Top 3 Overall Male and Female
* Top 3 Masters Male and Female(55+)
Age Groups 3 Deep for Male and Female: 10&under, 11-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-45,... 80+
This is a chip timed race. Race results will be posted at http://unitedinpink.org/.
No pets allowed. Strollers are permitted at the back of the race pack.
Shirts guaranteed if registered by 10/4. After that, first come-first served.
Start Time: 8:00am EDT
End Time: 10:00am EDT
Online Registration is Closed
Online Registration has Ended.