In order to use RunSignUp, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto. If you still have issues after this, please contact us.
Additional race information can be found at http://unitedinpink.org.
Celebrate breast cancer survivors and their families at United in Pink's 5th Annual 5k Run/Walk. We welcome runners and walkers of all ages from all over! Some participants choose to run/walk the 5k alone or with their own 'team' of friends. If a shorter distance is desired, join the action with a 1 mile fun-run.
Just a few last minute details to help you before the race:
PACKET PICK UP: (walk-up registration also available during these times)
* Thursday from 10 am - 4 pm at the Belk Entrance closest to Wesleyan Drive
* Friday from 3 pm - 7 pm at the Belk Entrance closest to Wesleyan Drive
* Saturday from 6:30 am - 7:30 am in front of Reeds Jewelers
RACE DAY PARKING: (please note times and detailed instructions)
* Survivor Parking is ONLY available from 6:30 - 7:30 am - Enter the mall area off of Wesleyan Drive between Talbots and Belk. (survivors arriving after 7:30 will follow general parking below)
* Volunteer and Participant Parking - enter from the MAIN Entrance to the mall off of Riverside Drive (at the light where you come in by Zoe's and Barnes and Nobles).
* Arrive Early because all race festivities will take place in the Village Green by the fountain in front of Talbots.
Survivor Zone will open at 7 am
Warm-Ups at 7:45
5K Starts at 8 am - (chip-timed, 2 laps of the race route)
1 Mile Starts at 8:10 am -
Survivor Tribute at 9:30 am
Awards at 9:45 am
* Top 3 Overall Male and Female
* Top 3 Masters Male and Female(55+)
Age Groups 3 Deep for Male and Female: 10&under, 11-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-45,... 80+
Trophies awarded to the team with the most members AND the team that raised the most funds.
This is a chip timed race. Race results will be posted at http://unitedinpink.org/.
No pets allowed. Strollers are permitted at the back of the race pack.
Shirts guaranteed for registrants signed up through 10/5. After that date, first come-first served.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?