Registration fee includes round trip passenger ferry ticket on the Chappy Ferry for those runners who pick up bibs on August 29.
CHAPPY POINT TO POINT PROTOCOLS
Intended to make race compliant with Commonwealth’s Phase 3, Step 1 Guidelines for reopening. In the event guidance is modified, changes to the protocol (including potential cancellation of the race) may be required.
Instead of a single start time for all participants, the race will adopt a “rolling” start, as follows:
1. To avoid the need for taxis to shuttle runners to Wasque, the race will commence at Chappy Point, go for 2.5 miles and then loop back to Chappy Point.
2. All participants will be required to sign up for one of ten 15 minute slots with each slot capped at 25 runners.
3. Anybody displaying symptoms in the week prior should not participate. Your entry fee can be used for next year’s race or will be refunded.
4. A sanitation table will be placed next to Porta-Potties in the lot.
5. Each runner will commence the race individually, should stay on the left side of the road for the duration of the race (with the exception of members of the same household). No drafting! Runners are not required to wear masks while running, but should maintain social distance from other runners, including while passing.
6. Runners should bring their own water, as there will be no water stations on the route.
7. End of race refreshments will be limited to water. Runners who have completed the race shouldn't linger for long. Race results will be posted online later in the day.
Bib Pick Up: August 29 at Memorial Wharf from 4:00-5:00 pm or on August 30 in the Chappy parking lot from 7:00 to 8:00 am. Those picking up bibs on Saturday will receive a free round trip on the Chappy Ferry.
Official Chappy Point to Point sweatshirts are available at Soft as a Grape on Dock Street in Edgartown.
Start Time: 7:30am EDT
End Time: 10:30am EDT
Registration Limit: 16 spots left.
Online Registration is Closed
Online Registration has Ended.