Additional race information can be found at http://orlando.bestdamnrace.com.
Orlando, FL US 32801
The 4th Annual Best Damn Race Orlando 2017 features a Half Marathon, 10K, 5K, and 5K + 10K Challenge on March 4, 2017. Best Damn Race ® is a running series created for runners by runners. Our goal is to provide a big race experience at a local race price. It doesn’t matter if you are an elite runner, first timer, walker, or using a baby jogger, we want you to have the best DAMN race experience.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
Free Live Tracking and Progress Alerts on Race Day!
(Race organizers are providing this as an included service.)
Make sure you download the RaceJoy mobile app for live phone tracking at the Best Damn Race Orlando.
Carry your phone and use RaceJoy to add to your race experience with these key features:
GPS Progress Alerts
- Receive GPS-based progress alerts at mile points on the course for current pace and estimated finish time.
- Post to your Facebook and Twitter walls.
- Have friends and family track your performance.
Live GPS Tracking
- Supporting spectators can track your blue dot moving along the course from home or at the race site.
- NearMe proximity alerts notify spectators when you are drawing near.
- Find each other using RaceJoy’s MeetUp tool.
- Receive fun, motivational audio cheers from your supporting fans.
- Start sending cheers to others doing the race at any time.
The Best Damn Race Orlando is sponsoring RaceJoy to provide participants and spectators these features for free (normally a 99 cents upgrade fee for both the participant and spectator).
- Participant must carry phone
- No official race timing information is provided for this race in RaceJoy
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.