In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Additional race information can be found at https://runsignup.com/Race/FL/Viera/EatMyCrust5K.
• The return of the 5K marks our 11th year running!
• Super soft race shirt guaranteed with paid pre-registration
• Offering virtual race option — race whenever, wherever
• Dynamite Joey Pepperoni FINISHER medals!
• Post-race Pizza & Breakfast Outdoor Extravaganza
• Chance to win fantastic prizes...and we have a ton!
• Free Lil’ Pepperoni Run & Ribbons for kids (8 & under)
• Early registration ends on 4/23/23
• Rain or shine event, no refunds issued
• Space Coast “Runner of the Year Series” finale
Packet pickup at Running Zone—3696 N Wickham Rd, Melbourne
Thursday, May 4 & Friday, May 5 – 10am to 6:30pm
Saturday, May 6 – 10am to 5pm
SUNDAY, MAY 7 – RACE DAY
6:00 am Packet Pick Up & Race Day registration
6:45 am Late registration ends
7:00 am Eat My Crust 5K Starts!
8:10 am Lil’ Pepperoni Run for Kids — FREE!
Race starts at Viera High School and runs the new 5K route with
special surprises along the way.
• Top 3 Overall Male & Female
• Top Masters (40+), Grand Masters (50+) & Senior Grand Masters (60+) Male & Female
• Top High School Finisher Male & Female
• Top 3 in each Age Group
• The Pizza Delivery Challenge—Top 3 Male & Female - Register to carry an actual pizza box the entire race distance.
• Fast Track Award —Top Male & Female who run the designated track portion of the race the fastest. Track split will be provided to every runner. No registration necessary.
• Top 3 Teams for all Male, all Female and Co-ed (each team must have a min of 5 team members; co-ed team must have 1
person of opposite sex)
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.