In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
1. What is included in the registration fee? Race bib, custom shirt, finisher's medal and post race snack.
2. Is the event chip timed? Yes!! All live participants will receive a bib with a timing chip, virtual participants will be emailed a digital bib. Result will be posted on Run Signup!
3. Is the course USATF Certified? This race is a point to point USATF certified distance course within Lake Louisa State Park.
4. Will there be age group awards? Awards will start at 8:45 AM. Male and Female: Top 3 Overall, 1st place Masters (40+) , 1st place Grand Masters (50+),Top 3 in each 5 year age group 14 & under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75+ . We will not be posting them at the venue, you may log in to our results page to view them as participants finish. We will no longer be holding awards at Dash Sports to be picked up within a week. We want to encourage all our top finishers to stay for awards and cheer each other on. You've got to get on that podium and let us celebrate you.
5. Will there be water on the course? Yes. As usual we will have hydration on course.
6. Are deferrals, transfers or refunds allowed?
If you can’t make the event, we want to give you options you can choose and manage from your RunSignUp login.
Up to 40 days out from the originally scheduled event date you can choose to get 100% credit for another FloDash race.
Up to 20 days out from the originally scheduled event date you can choose to get 50% credit for another FloDash race.
Up to 5 days out from the originally scheduled event date you can transfer your entry to another person for the same event. Once the transferred registration is accepted and paid for at the current price by the new registrant, you will receive a refund for the original race price paid, there is a $3 transfer fee.
Switch to virtual up until midnight before the race.
There will be no exceptions and no refunds.
If we have to cancel the in person event we will do everything in our power to reschedule the event or you will always have the virtual option.
PLEASE DO NOT SHOW UP AT PACKET PICKUP ASKING FOR ANY TRANSFERS.
FloDash Events, LLC
7. Are there potties available? We will have extra potties by the start line and there are bathrooms by the Lake Parking area at the finish line. There are no restrooms in the parking area so we encourage participants to arrive early to get shuttled to the start line and use the potties.
8. Where is parking and is there a fee? There is a $5 fee per vehicle to enter Lake Louisa State Park. We will send an email closer to the event to ask you to purchase the pass in advance to expedite your entrance to the park. If you have an annual Florida State park pass you will not need to purchase one, please show your pass at the gate. Parking will be down by the finish line by the admin building. Our volunteers will direct you, so please once you enter the gate follow the signs.
9.How do we get from the parking to the start line? We will have shuttles available to take participants from the parking area to the start line, starting at 5:45AM and last shuttle leaving at 7:00AM. Participants can either take the shuttle or do a warm up jog to the top (remember it’s about 2.9 miles from the parking to the top so give yourself plenty of time to get there, uphill). If you are coming with a non participant and you have picked up your packet ahead of time, have them drop you off at the Ranger Station / Start Line and then they can go park and wait for you at the finish line.
10.NEW!!! VIR PARKING: Participants riding together to the race will be allowed to park in our VIR Parking (very important runners 😂) located at the entrance of the park right next to the start line and will be shuttled back to their cars after the race. Last van will leave the finish / parking area by 9am. This will be a first come first serve parking lot to the first 30 cars with at least 3 participants in it. You must have 3 bibs in the car to park in the VIR parking lot.
11.Are there dogs, strollers, skateboards, inline skates and bicycles allowed to race in the event? If you are running with a stroller please line up at the end of the pack. For safety reasons dogs are not allowed on the course. If you have a service dog please line up in the back as well.
12.Do we accept donations? Of course!! Our race is accepting donations for the non-for-profit Friends of Lake Louisa.
13.Anything else I need to know about the race? You are going to have a blast!!! Lake Louisa State Park is a beautiful place, check out their website so you can plan ahead to stay and enjoy the day. Get there early enough to give yourself time to either walk to the start line or board a shuttle van. We will have a PR bell and a fun backdrop for great photo ops.
14. Can I pick up a packet for a friend? Yes, please bring each QR for each packet you are picking up. QR codes are sent in your registration confirmation email as well as race week information email. If you are picking up multiple packets, please have screen shot of each QR code to expedite and process and ensure accuracy.