In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Time to Pick Your Start Time! First Come First Served.
1. Click here: https://runsignup.com/Race/MyRegisteredRaces
2. Find the Fleet Feet Sizzlin' Summer Run Series and click "Manage Registration"
3. In the menu select WAVE
4. Select your wave from the options available, and click Save Changes.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION, please read completely.
Our intent is to host the 2020 Fleet Feet Sizzlin' Summer Run Series #2 on July 8th. The race will be conducted within the framework of all health and social distance guidelines. Therefore, the race will have a much different look and feel than previous years. As a participant, it is your responsibility to understand the rules of participation and follow them to help ensure more races in our area can be successfully run. The information presented is likely to be refined as race day approaches.
Goal: To give runners a competitive racing experience in compliance with all CDC social distancing and health safety guidelines.
Please keep in mind that your cooperation and adherence to all safe distancing practices is the key to us being able to offer competitive events like this in the foreseeable future.
• Participants are required to be completely self-sufficient.
• Participants must follow all CDC safe distancing guidelines.
• Participants must be in good health and symptom free from any illness for at least 2 weeks prior to the event.
• Participants must register online in advance. No paper registration will be offered. No registration at pick-up or on race day will be available for any reason.
• Participants will sign up for a designated start time. There is a strict limit for each assigned start time that are available on a first come, first serve basis.
• The start waves are 6:00PM, 6:10PM, 6:20PM, and 6:30PM. Each wave will have a limit of 25 participants. Can't remember what start time you picked, click "FIND A PARTICIPANT" atop this page.
• Pickup of your race bib prior to race day is strongly encouraged. Available at Fleet Feet Bloomington during normal business hours July 2nd, 3rd, 5th, and 6th, and 7th.
• Participants will not be allowed to congregate or conduct any race preparation (warm-ups, stretching, adjusting or changing apparel, etc.) in the starting area. You should approach the starting line ready to run.
• Participants must remain socially distant from one another at the start line.
• Participants will cross timing equipment at the start line. Once you cross the timing equipment, your time will automatically start.
• Aid Stations: A self service water station will be available. Consider running with the nutrition/water that you will need to successfully finish the 5K run. Products are available at Fleet Feet Bloomington that make the carrying of water while running extremely manageable.
• It is your responsibility to know the course, and run it safely.
• Except for passing, participants should always remain on the far side of the trail. Participants passing one another on the course must adhere to “no drafting” rules which include being no closer than 10 feet behind or in front of, or 6 feet beside other competitors at any time. Before passing, participants must be sure they can safely remain 10 feet behind and then 10 feet in front of the participant being overtaken before merging back to the side of the trail.
• Upon completing their run and crossing the finish line, participants must continue moving towards the exit of the finish area. Participants will be required to leave the finish line area and proceed immediately to their vehicle or home as soon as they complete their race. No congregating of any type will be permitted before, during, or after the event.
• There will not be a finish line celebration, nor an awards ceremony.
• Results will not be posted on site.
• Participants who opted in during the registration process will receive a text message with their time shortly after crossing the finish line.
• There will be no age group awards given out for the 2020 race.
• Results will be updated throughout the evening at www.ItsRaceTime.com
• Anyone not registered for the race and included in the limited head count, including family members, will not be permitted in the registration area or the start/finish area. The introduction of additional people will put us over the maximum allowable number of attendees.
Be a part of something Big.
For the fourth year, Fleet Feet and Brooks will come together on June 3 to host The Big Run. The
annual nationwide 5K brings thousands of runners together on Global Running Day to do what
we love most—run.
Last year, 16,000 runners logged 25,000 miles at more than 100 events in more than 20 states.
Help us top that number this year.
Because we want to bring running to more communities; we want more people to set goals and
meet them; we want more people to experience that feeling of accomplishment as they cross
the finish line.
Because running changes everything.
Because at Fleet Feet our mission is to inspire and empower.
Oh, and did we mention there will be prizes?
All results from certified, timed 5K races will funnel into a national leaderboard to determine the
overall male and female winners as well as the fastest runners in each age group. Those
winners will receive cash prizes.
But it's not just about winning—we will also recognize other runners with unique awards,
● Common Ground: Finish with the most common finish time for The Big Run, and we'll
enter you into a drawing for something BIG!
● Middle of the Pack: We'll recognize the male and female who finish in the exact middle
of all The Big Run results.
● Social Butterflies: We'll thank the two people with the most-engaged social media
posts from The Big Run with some pretty sweet prizes. Include #thebigrun,
@brooksrunning and @fleetfeetsports in the post to be eligible.
Search #thebigrun on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter to see how our epic coast-to-coast
running community celebrated at The Big Run last year.
Not sure where to begin? Visit your local Fleet Feet to see when the next local 5K training
program begins! We're here to help.
About Fleet Feet: Committed to offering expert advice, intelligent products, personalized
solutions, robust training programs, and 24 / 7 brand access at fleetfeet.com , each Fleet Feet
Sports location serves runners based on the belief that Running Changes Everything. #LetsGo.
Additional race information can be found at http://www.fleetfeetbloomington.com/races.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.