In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Additional race information can be found at https://mahometyouth.org/run-mahomet/.
Run Mahomet offers USATF Certified Courses for the 5k, 10k, and the ½ Marathon. Chip timing is provided by It’s Race Time, Inc. for in person runners. Course is primarily flat and considered fast. Virtual options are available for all races. Virtual runners will not be included in official timed results, but times can be submitted for final rankings. Virtual runners may run anytime the week before the in person race date. Finisher Medals and Shirts will be mailed to all virtual runners.
Maps and information: https://mahometyouth.org/run-mahomet/
In Person Runners - Awards
• 5K - Top 3 M/F Overall and Top 3 M/F in each the following age groups: 10 and under, 11-14, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70 and over
• 10K - Top 3 M/F Overall and Top 3 M/F in each the following age groups: 14 and under, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70 and over
• Half Marathon - Top 3 M/F Overall and Top 3 M/F in each the following age groups: 14 and under, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70 and over
• Guaranteed Technical Tee shirts for all runners registered by July 15th
• If you are an overall winner of a race you will not be included in the age bracket awards.
Half Marathon Overall Awards
First place male and female: $300
Second place male and female: $200
Third place male and female: $100
Virtual Runners - Submitting Your Result
Beginning August 5th you will be able to submit your time. To submit your virtual time, click on the link below. (Note: link will not work and you cannot submit a result prior to Aug 5) By your name, click EDIT TIME. You can submit results from Aug 5 - Aug 8. Final results will be available at the same link Aug 9. Note, virtual runners are not eligible for awards.
(Link to be added)
Pickup and Bib/Shirt/Final Instructions:
* Drive through packet pick up is at Middletown Prairie School, 1301 S. Bulldog Dr, Mahomet, IL 61853 on Friday, August 4th from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm. All local runners are encouraged to pick up their packet on Friday.
* If you are traveling a distance you may pick up your packet on-site race day, Saturday, August 5th from 5:30 to 6:45 am at Mahomet-Seymour High School, 302 W State St, Mahomet, IL 61853.
* Mailing is an option for an additional fee of $5.00 at the time of sign up for virtual runners
Due to the tight chute and multiple speed finishers coming down the chute into the stadium, strollers are not allowed in the races. We have had near accidents in the past when strollers were allowed. We apologize for this inconvenience, but runner safety is our first priority.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.
Thank you! Your message was posted to Facebook.