In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
The Valparaiso Family YMCA invites you to join our annual Ringing in Spring race, where the region's runners gather to kick off the spring running season! This year, please join us in our theme of "Let's Raise Courage" as we raise funds to support the mission of the Y through initiatives such as scholarships for Membership, Child Care, and Programming. To show off your Courageous Spirit - we invite you to dress up as your favorite super hero on race day! Small prizes will be given away to our best dressed heroes!
* 27 years of support for the Valparaiso YMCA community. All proceeds support the mission of the Y through initiatives such as scholarships for individuals in need of Membership, Child Care, and Programming.
* Disposable on-the-bib chip timing (sign up before March 7th to guarantee size!)
* Custom long-sleeve wicking shirts
* 5K rolling start at 7:00 AM
* Early shirt/bib pickup at Extra Mile
* USATF certified course - see course map and certification map on our website
* Ringing in Spring is a 2021 Race the Region Event
* Gold Cup Elite Series
* Free child care: REGISTER
* 100% of proceeds benefit the Valparaiso Family YMCA Annual Campaign, providing financial scholarship assistance for programs, membership, and childcare services.
REGISTRATION WILL BE AVAILABLE 11/1/2021 - 4/2/2022. NO RACE DAY REGISTRATION.
PACKET PICK-UP WILL BE AVAILABLE ON MARCH 31st AND APRIL 1st FROM 10 AM - 6 PM AT THE EXTRA MILE FITNESS CO., 1330 E. LINCONWAY, VALPARAISO, IN. NO RACE DAY PACKET PICK UP WILL TAKE PLACE except for those out-of-state.
ROLLING STARTS TO BEGIN AT 7:00 AM. Wave starting time are chosen upon registration. First registered, first served.
Participants can start at any time during their assigned wave period. We ask for the safety of all of our participants that you arrive no sooner than 10 minutes prior to your assigned wave time ready to run and only start during your assigned starting window. Participants that do not start during their assigned times are subject to disqualification. Your cooperation is the key to keeping this event safe for everyone.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Additional race information can be found at http://www.valpoymca.org/ringing-in-spring.
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.