In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Ringing in Spring is where the region's runners gather to kick off the spring running season.
* Gold Cup Elite Series Race
* 26 years of support for the Valparaiso YMCA wellness programs
* Disposable on-the-bib chip timing
* Long-sleeve event T-shirts and 1/4 zips
* 5K and 10K events starting together
* Gear check
* Early shirt/bib pickup at Extra Mile
* USATF certified course - see course map and certification map on our website
* Free child care (must preregister - see our website)
* 100% of proceeds benefit the Valparaiso Family YMCA
EARLY PICK-UP WILL BE AVAILABLE ON APRIL 2ND & 3RD FROM 10:30 AM-6:30 PM AT THE EXTRA MILE FITNESS CO., 1330 E. LINCONWAY, VALPARAISO, IN
RACE DAY REGISTRATION AND PACKET PICK UP STARTS AT 7:00AM ON SATURDAY MORNING
BOTH RACES START PROMPTLY AT 9:00AM
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
Video of the 10K race shot with a GoPro (2014)
Additional race information can be found at http://www.ringinginspring.com/.
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.