Ringing in Spring is where the region's runners gather to kick off the spring running season.
* Gold Cup Elite Series Race
* Organized by long-time local runners and the YMCA for 23 years
* Disposable on-the-bib chip timing
* Long-sleeve wicking 1/4 zip shirts - choose male or female fitted. See our website for details.
* No shirt = $15 discount
* 5K and 10K events - starting together
* Prediction walk - a friendly competition to see how close you come to your predicted time
* Gear check
* Early shirt/bib pickup
* USATF certified course - see course map and certification map on our website
* Kid's fun run at 10:15am - 125 or 250 yards depending on age
* Pasta on the Run - $5 pasta to go, the night before the race. Must pre-order.
* Free child care (must preregister - see our website)
* 100% of proceeds benefit the Valparaiso Family YMCA
Valparaiso, IN US 46383
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
Video of the 10K race shot with a GoPro (2014)
Additional race information can be found at http://www.ringinginspring.com/.