In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Additional race information can be found at https://www.communityfunddarien.org/drr-fundraising-toolkit.html.
The Community Fund of Darien's 'Darien Road Race' - presented by Mirador, LLC - is an education and fundraising event for social services and youth-related programs and initiatives in Darien, Norwalk, and Stamford. In the 41st annual running of this event, all proceeds will benefit a population that has been hit especially hard by the pandemic - our youth.
Together, we can mobilize resources to strengthen our community!
Your registration for the 1.5-mile Fun Run Loop or the 5-mile run is the first step in making a difference. Non-runners are encouraged to participate as fundraisers. Thank you!
Vital youth programs and services - feeding children who are on free/reduced lunch programs over the weekend, mobile response to 2-1-1 mental health crisis calls, birth-to-3 care, afterschool enrichment activities, and more - warrant a 'do-more' approach. Can we count on you, and more importantly, can our youngest neighbors count on you?
Ready to take it to the next level?
Ready to truly make a collective impact for good?
The Darien Road Race - presented by Mirador, LLC - consists of two races - 1.5 mile Fun Run Loop, and 5 mile run.
*** Receive $20 refund when you refer five people to the race ***
Route for 5 mile course:
1. Pear Tree Point Road north to Sunswyck Road (starting line is at Pear Tree Point Beach)
2. Bear left onto Tory Hole Road
3. Stay right on Tory Hole Road
4. Bear left onto Delafield Island Road
5. Stay on Delafield island Road, take left at the bottom of the hill onto Locust Hill Road
(which turns into Old Kings Highway at underpass)
6. Take left onto Andrews Road
7. Take right onto Red Coat Pass, then right onto Tory Hole Road then bear right onto
8. At bottom of hill, take left onto Goodwives River Road
9. Bear right at fork after bridge onto Pear Tree Point Road to finish line in the parking lot
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.