Wilmington, DE US 19807
This is a trail run!!!
We just want to remind you so that you are properly prepared, that this is a trail race. The course will include paved roads, fields, gravel roads and single track trails with rocks and roots and some hills!
Come prepared and be ready to have fun!
Another great Fusion Racing/Velo Amis partnership
I ain't afraid of no ghost....
We all remember the famous theme song from the Ghost Busters Movie. You might find yourself singing the theme song as you run along the beautiful course at Granogue.
"Ghosts of Granogue" is a themed trail run/walk! So... make sure you dress up in costume for more fun! Post race beer, snacks and of course a Bonfire!
*Distance will be "around" a 5K.
Awards and Age Groups
Overall Masters Male/Female
Top 3 in each age group Male/Female
19 and under,20-29,30-39,40-49,50-59,60-69,70+
RACERS 18 AND UNDER PRICING
All racers 18 and under $15
Registration and Bib Pick Up
Saturday October 21, 2023 at Granogue
Bib Pick Up
3:00 PM to 3:50 PM
Run/Walk Starts Time
- Custom Bib
- Post Race Food and Drinks
(we opted for no swag for this event so we could keep the pricing low)
Are dogs allowed at the event?
No dogs are permitted on the trail or property for this event.
This is a private estate and we are not allowed to have animals on their property.
Post Race Celebration
There will be snacks, beer and non-alcoholic drinks.
We also have the best Bonfire in town!!
Post race celebration begins at 4:15 and ends at 7PM.
2023 Course Map
GHOSTS OF GRANOGUE 5K (SUBJECT TO CHANGE BASED ON COURSE CONDITIONS)
PLEASE READ FULLY. WE APPRECIATE YOUR COOPERATION AS GUESTS OF GRANOGUE.
The Granogue Estate is private property and requires your cooperation to keep it safe and
available. Not following the rules listed below can result in the termination of our event and/or
the barring of you from participating in future events on the Granogue Estate property. We ask that you observe the following rules:
-Do not come to Granogue other than on the day of the race
- Do not enter any buildings on the property, including but not limited to the water tower, the greenhouse, the garage, barns or the main house.
- Do not swim or enter the pond
- Please respect the privacy of the residents at the main house. Do not approach within the designated circle on the map around the house. The line more or less follows the rough grass line and stays well below the top of the hill.
- Do not go up the driveway past the greenhouse unless directed to do so by race staff (see map below)
- There will be cones and signs in this area indicating the “No Access Zone”
SOCIAL MEDIA/GPS RECORDINGS
- Do not take photographs or videos of the residents and their families while on the Granogue Estate property.
- Do not post your run on Strava, RunWithGPS, MapMyRun, etc. If you feel the need to track your run, it must be private and visible only to yourself.
- While on Granogue Estate property, turn location services off on your phone and/or other devices for any social media platform (including but not limited to: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter etc).
- Limit your social media posts and do not specify the location of your post.
- Do not tag Granogue, Granogue Estate or anything resembling Granogue when posting.
Important information that you need to know.
Additional race information can be found at http://www.fusionracetiming.com.
Race Contact Info
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.
Race Participant Survey
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.