In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Additional race information can be found at http://fortwaynerunningclub.org.
The Fort Wayne Running Club is proud to host the 28th Annual Runners on Parade presented by Fort Wayne Orthopedics. This race is the RRCA Indiana State 5k Championship The Three Rivers Festival Parade is back! We look forward to the fans and crowds that line the streets to cheer on the runners and walkers. We will have epic race shirts again this year and unique awards, and we will have post-race snacks for you to enjoy under the tent at Headwaters Park. Packet pickup will occur on both the Friday 7/7/23 before the race at Fleet Feet from 2-7 pm and also on race morning 7/8/23 at Headwater Park starting at 6:30am. Late registration in offered at Fleet Feet on Friday 7/7/23, but there will be no race day registration.
The race will start at 8:00am at the heart of downtown. As soon as the course has been approved, we will post it here.
Awards and post run snacks will be at Headwaters Park East at 9:15.
The Fort Wayne Running Club plans to follow guidance and implement safety measures for the benefit of all participants. The following policies will be in place for this event:
1) The race will be limited to pre-registered runners. We hope you can join us, so sign up soon!
2) The course, which we will publish in the near future, will highlight the beautiful downtown districts.
3) Runners are encouraged but not required to take all necessary safety precautions on their own. Please take the personal precautions you feel are necessary for your own personal safety as we come together as a running community
4) We will have timing mats at the start, so we encourage runners and walkers to self seed based on projected times.
5) We love our volunteers. We will have a water stop along the course and water for you at the finish since July can be hot.
6) All registered runners may need to agree to an updated waiver. Sorry, those legal people want to make sure we run a solid event in all respects. If we need you to sign an updated waiver, we will let you know!
7) We recommend that those feeling sick, ill, with fever or recently having been in contact with anyone unrecovered from COVID-19 not participate.
8) We also recommend that persons from high risk groups consult their physician before participating
We love to see the camaraderie and competition, so we hope you can join us for a stellar Runners on Parade!
Registration: Pre-registered runners only, not race day signups! Also, no refunds or transfers.
Packet Pickup: July 7th at Fleet Feet from 2-7 pm and July 8,2023 at 6:30am at Headwaters park
DISCLAIMER: The route for 2023 has not yet been determined!
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.
Thank you! Your message was posted to Facebook.