In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
With the gracious assistance and support of the Winners Circle Running Club, we invite you to enjoy a 5K run or family-friendly stroll through scenic Newburyport, starting and ending at Michael's Harborside.
Pre-register here as a team or an individual by Thursday, September 22, or you may also register on race-day beginning at 8:30 AM. Adult pre-registration is $25, or $30 on race-day (ages12-17 registration $15). Free T-shirts go to the first 100 registrants. (see alternate bib pick-up instructions at the bottom of this page)
This annual community event helps fund GNOCA's mission of providing support and assistance to local women living with ovarian cancer and their families, contributes to critical research, and provides education and awareness about this disease.
Be part of the movement to raise awareness and promote early detection of this silent killer. Together we CAN make a difference!!
Schedule of events:
8:30 am to 9:30 am: check in for pre-registrants
8:30 am to 9:30 am: day of registration sign-up
9:45 am: Welcome ceremony and speeches
10:00 am: Run/Walk starts
Presentation of runner prizes and awards immediately following race at approximately 11:00 am
Note: free parking is available at Michael's Harborside
1. Click to sign up as “In Person” or “Virtual”
2. Enter your registration information
3. Confirm which GNOCA event you are attending – In Person or Virtual
4. At this point, you can add additional registrations
5. Review Waiver and Click check box
6. Select whether you are running or walking
7. Become A Fundraiser - Becoming a fundraiser is optional. Use this section to create your page to become a fundraiser; otherwise, click continue at the bottom of the page to register without setting up your own fundraiser page.
8. Pick an option: No Team, Join Existing Team, Create New Team
9. This is where you add images and share your story; an email will be sent to you to create your own url (https://runsignup.com/teamnamehere)
10. Enter payment information
For more 5K Run/Walk information, call Deb Green at 978-225-6700 or email email@example.com.
Pre-registered Runners AND Walkers:
Pre-Registered runners and walkers can pick up Bibs EITHER on Saturday, September 24, at Fleet Feet (formerly Jack Rabbit) at 27 Water Street in Newburyport, between the hours of 10:00 AM and 1:00 PM, OR at Michael's Harborside on Sunday morning, September 25, beginning at 8:30 AM until 9:30 AM. NOTE: Fleet Feet is offering 20% off full-priced items to all pre-registrants to be used on Saturday only during the allotted 3-hour window for in store bib pick up and excludes electronics!
If you have any questions about this Run/Walk, click the button below.
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.