In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Ed Dupree 5K - 5K Run/Walk and Fun Run - ALL proceeds benefit Novant Health rowan Medical Center Foundation and The Ed Dupree Memorial Scholarship at East Rowan High School!
Saturday, May 15 @ 8:30 am
Fun Run for children 10 and under begins at 10:00 am
5K will be held at
East Rowan High School Stadium
175 St. Luke’s Church Rd.
Salisbury, NC 28146
On Site Registration and T-Shirt pick up from 7:30 - 8:15 a.m. at East Rowan High School stadium on 5-15-21. On site Registration is $30 for 5K and $10 for Fun Run.
Chick-Fil-A Towne Creek Commons (Salisbury) will provide sandwiches, fresh fruit, and chips to all participants. Food Lion will provide protein bars, water, and whole fruit.
5K Age Groups: 5K top overall male and female & top 3 male and female age groups: 10 & under, 11-14, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, and 70 & over.
Fun Run : Top 3 runners will receive an award (all fun runners will receive a medal)
COVID-19 Safety Precautions: (Following Covid-19 NC guidelines)
- The race will follow current Covid-19 NC guidelines as of 05/15/21.
- Runners need to make sure to keep distance during the start and finish and when passing other runners as well.
- Please do not congregate at the start and finish.
- All participants, volunteers, and spectators are expected to follow social distancing rules.
- If you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days, have a pending COVID test or positive test in the last 14 days, have experienced symptoms related to COVID-19 (sore throat, fever, lost of taste/smell, shortness of breath) or are in quarantine for COVID-19 then you cannot attend or run in the race.
Timing and scoring provided by Salisbury Rowan Runners.
Contact: Allison Adams - 704-640-8518 or email@example.com
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.